yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A314 still out of stock, Androtics about to fold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A314 still out of stock, Androtics about to fold?

So, apparently they've been out of A314 for a while now. It recently went back in stock and quickly sold out in a couple of days. People had shipping labels created, nothing has shipped and now over on PT (not Ptalk), folks are getting messages from Androtics saying there's an issue with their batch and that it could be a couple of weeks before they're ready to ship. Honestly, this is just bad business. If they did have a problem with their batch, they should have announced it for everyone to know so people aren't left in the dark. Personally, I think they're about to fold and were looking for some quick cash to either get them through their money crunch, or take what they can and run. I've not bought anything from them in almost two years and have moved on, so if they fold, it's no loss to me. It's just a shame to see people who are willing to buy their products, get intentionally or unintentionally screwed over.

Na, I don't think their about to fold. I haven't seen their books but I reckon they make more money then all the top vendors put together. There profit margins must be huge when you think about how low the concentration of their products are compared to how much they charge. Don't forget they pretty much had a monopoly on the pheromone market for a long time, it's only been the last few years that competition has increased. Not only that but they have a large number of new users joining every day and Ptalk is a very effective marketing tool. I don't buy the fact that they suddenly realized that something was wrong with the formula at the last minute though. I think it's more likely they started selling the product before it was formulated and there has been a delay with one or a few of the components but what do I know, all pure speculation, I guess we will see what happens in the near future.

Comment

• x7
      x7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Off topic.Do you apply wolf on skin or clothes?(Due to est)

Yeah I cut my phero teeth with AD and they got me hooked on this hobby/adventure, but they priced themselves out of the market in my opinion and lost my business forever.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

LOL, I was very close to ordering until I read phertests article. Even before I ordered I got banned for asking about whether a314 still works or not and for people to not start shilling on their boards! I really don't like being talked down to and being treated like an idiot. I wonder how long they can keep their followes inside their little androtics direct bubble
      Androtics Direct used to be one of the top pheromone companies in the world. They provided excellent products at great prices. But over the last few years, their behavior and actions have repelled a lot of users away… ultimately leading to their own destruction. What I mean is that Androtics Direct is nowhere near as …

Comment

I feel like anyone who used Androtics products eventually gets curious enough to try other vendor's products, and then it's sayonara! I get interesting reactions off of P96, 83, and TUTH - but I'll gladly let those products go when there's so many great ones here, for example.

Comment

Androtics is a waste of time nowdays! Their products still work, but they're too expensive and not as effective! Instant line is not good! Don't waste your money!

Their putatives are still pretty good, but it's tricky to get them to work. Much too frustrating their products are.

When I wear Xist, Evolve, or any other XS product, it works every time! Very consistent and reliable!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
            Their putatives are still pretty good, but it's tricky to get them to work. Much too frustrating their products are.
            Since a new Star Wars movie just came out, is this your homage to Yoda?

Comment

• GHOST
              GHOST commented
              Editing a comment
              BWAHAHAHA!! LMAO

I dont think they are packing up. but A314 is again out of stock .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X