yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anything similar to P96?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything similar to P96?

Hi,
    If anyone can help me find something similar to P96 that would be great?wink wink xr

Thanks in advance.

What effects from p96 are you trying to emulate? Heavy beta-nol is the closest thing I've found.

Comment

I am trying to emulate emotional inhibition effect of p96. Btw does Steveo's p83 has similar effects as ad's p83?;talking about physical disinihibition property when mixed with enone.
      Last edited by x7; 05-04-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I don't believe we have had feedback from the alternative Putatives as yet. I usually run through the threads daily and if there are,I missed it and if someone could point me in that direction.

I ordered a few Putatives in my recent purchase but I haven't tested it out as yet. I ordered P83 because it was one of my favourites from AD and one of the few products I felt had consistent hits and worked hard core. I believe most of their products tend to be really soft core.

XS products are so potent that most times all you need is one spray to do the trick. Steve is not only a great mixologist but he wears and tests these products himself so before even testing them I would say they probably work better.

However, please don't take my word for it, test these bad boys out and let me know what you think. I intend to do the same because as I said, I really want the masses feedback on the alternative putatives.

I am not familiar with P96 but as ghost suggested. What did P96 do for you and what results are you looking to get from a product similar. Emotional inhibition doesn't quite paint a clear picture in my mind, care to elaborate

Comment

NVM.One of Steve's mix does a better job than p96.
          Last edited by x7; 05-06-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Owk.

• Ekscentra
            Ekscentra commented
            Editing a comment
            What mix might this be, Jit?

• x7
            x7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Love boat acts similar to p96. Well, at least for me.If you want to be safe, you can buy p96 from AD.They restocked it. Seems like they reduced the prices ;starts around $28.97.
            Hm according to mustang's post's on http://www.pheromonetalk.com/p96-com...ons-64336.html xist should have some thing very similar to p96.
            Last edited by x7; 05-08-2015, 01:34 AM.

P96 is said to behave like A1 (minus side effects). But when A1 by xs (as I am already using it) , does not gives any side effect then why look at p96,
          atleast for me.

Comment

^I get depressing effect with pure A1.
            Last edited by x7; 12-28-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

That's what Cohesion is all about , friend. read more about it

Comment

Isn't there a xsp96. And KateD I'm sure I posted my findings on xsp83 a while back

Comment

@x7 I think p96 is for bonding and p83 is for disinhibition.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X