yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheremone Treasures.. The hook up and captain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheremone Treasures.. The hook up and captain.

Heard of it, says it targets particular races depending on how much sprays or drops. Imma try hook up or captain. But imma mix it with evolve ,it seems that evolve is a sexual amplifier . oooooo does it work so well with alpha based products.

Are you going to test them solo first? I believe Evolve XS is like your hot sauce Robert.You use it on everything man

Comment

• kingtut savage
      kingtut savage commented
      Editing a comment
      Kind of like me, except i use copulins. Cant wait to get my hands on some evolve again. Next time i'm getting the oil

Yeah gonna test it solo THEN evolve with it. I really thank XS for this particular product as it also allows for nice witty and saucy conversations. My next purchase would be SOB oil or spray. But i love the affect of evolve oil.

Comment

I've been thinking of combining Evolve and Grail of Affecton they are both oil based products. Not interested in mixing them just applying each product to different areas in my neck and wrist. I know GOA was made for couples, but I have read reports of users getting reactions from strangers and friends while wearing GOA.

Comment

Never heard of them until you brought them up. Sounds interesting about drops per race.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Grail of Affection is like an imprinting pheromone, the more exposed the more likely they will remember you,your smell. I have A1 for that so don't need GOA. Be very very mindful that if you start being affectionate with your target or flirty you gonna leave a mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
            Grail of Affection is like an imprinting pheromone, the more exposed the more likely they will remember you,your smell. I have A1 for that so don't need GOA. Be very very mindful that if you start being affectionate with your target or flirty you gonna leave a mark.
            Straight A1 is hardly the same as GOA. GOA, remember, is an A1-based mix. There are a variety of other molecules in there, and A1 alone has a much weaker imprinting ability than a proper A1-containing mix.

As to being affectionate or flirty 'leaving a mark,' that's hardly an imprint. Sure, they might remember you for a few weeks, but months, years? Only an imprinting mix has that sort of power. You mistake typical male behavior for imprinting, but the two are far from similar. Most women are flirted with half a dozen times a day. I doubt she'll remember you very long compared to the same situation using an imprinting mix. If what you mentioned were the same as imprinting, we wouldn't need pheromone mixes in the first place!

Comment

Yeah gonna test it solo THEN evolve with it. I really thank XS for this particular product as it also allows for nice witty and saucy conversations. My next purchase would be SOB oil or spray. But i love the affect of evolve oil.

Go ahead Roberto you won't be disappointed with SOB i have the Spray it last enough for clubbing 6 hours with its full performance, you know it heat up on club diffuse great i'll order it soon, SOB oil will be fantastic (being Son Of Bitch for 12 hours lol) i will get it oneday.
              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Imma order SOB FXS or oud scent spray this week and The hook up. Im going to the movies and a small party so i'll tell you in details of the effects. Let the hunt begin!See banana man agrees,lol.

Comment

Imma order SOB FXS or oud scent spray this week and The hook up. Im going to the movies and a small party so i'll tell you in details of the effects. Let the hunt begin!See banana man agrees,lol.
                  that it go with these pheromones?

Comment

Dude, the effects were very evident. Legs keep opening and closing.Eyes on me. What a time.

Comment

It would be nice to KNOW what (combo/product/s) got you LEGS OPENING AND CLOSING, and EYE ON YOU, Roberto. Age range of target/s hit. ????

Comment

Hmmm alfa maschio and evolve.... deadly combo. Wear with caution at work. Women willlllll get hot,instantly. Boobing . fanning themselves.

Comment

Regarding age range? It hits women 20 to 25 fast realllyyyy fast. The evolve somehow is a catalyst ....made me a firm believer in pheromones. And to tell you how powerful this thing is it made a lady who was bitchy or seem too far to reach,VERY reachable and talkative. Yes evolve loosen tongues and make women yearn for your touch. Watch the flippin of the hair or touching near their breastbone.... oops told too much secrets.lol... DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SPRAY MORE THAN 4 unless your tamper it with evolve. Too much makes u very intimidating and aggressive. Although ....... it made me feel bad ass,lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X