yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ruthvah - Has anyone used it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruthvah - Has anyone used it?

Curious about this.

Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Comment

Bad Wolf

Comment

Discover The New Frontier Of Innovation At Life Technology™, Where Our Proprietary Artificial Intelligence And Predictive Analytics Powered Algorithms Converge To Deliver Health, Medical, Science, Technology And Wellness News Updates. Subscribe And Stay Informed With The Latest Breakthroughs Revolutionising The Future.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Not sure if it would add anything to the pheromones I use but I am intrigued.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

It absolutely would! Ruthvah contains Civet, Ambergris, and Musk at a 3:2:2 ratio. Those are three of the most powerful pheromonal ingredients out there, and even in themselves, they can deliver a punch comparable to some of the mixes we love so much today. Of course, there are ingredients we're familiar with in here: Alpha -nol I believe is in Ruthvah, and I suspect -enone is in there as well. It could potentially throw off the balance of mixes, but then again maybe not. For this reason, I tend to keep the Civet low whenever I use it, with Sandalwood as the primary ingredient at a 3:2:2:1 ratio, Civet being the 1 of course. Try it, and if it's particularly stinky, it just hasn't aged enough yet and you'll need to give it time. Really interested in this one, as I've never tried a "proper" Ruthvah mix such as this one before.

Comment

Hello!, genuine ruthvah is made of three ingredients which are all animal delivered, as Ekscentra mentions, it is real ambergris (Sperm Whale) delivered, Civet which is an anal substance obtained from the Civet Cat and Musk that is obtained from the glands of Deer. Each animal substance is obtained diferently, in these days its quite hard to obtain them but not impossible. Back days it was more easier, because to obtain real musk and civet the animal must be harmed, even killed sometimes. However with the ambergris the whale isnt harmed. Yes they are called pheromones because the animals use it to attract and influence the opposite sex, just as animals keep doing today. Like marking territories for alpha dominance, mating etc. However there are lots of websites etc, that could present you with a musk or civet fragrance perfume for example, a lot of them are fragrances that mimic the true smell of the real thing, but they are synthetically lab made, means even if they smell close to the real thing they dont posses the natural pheromone qualities that are so valuable. I myself have found a website that truly sells the real deal, but each ingredients separately, (except the musk) but they also sell other animal smells like Beewax and Castoreaum. They are all true animal delivered and have pheromone effects, however experiment is required. I ordered Civet, ambergris and Castoreum. and mixed them to make my personal ruthvah sort of way, i used like 1 dab on neck, i combined the ingredients in a roll on perfume bottle. I felt more alpha and acted like one, men showed signs of respect without even speaking, like lowering heads, giving me grettings. Women also stared more, friendly and confortable. The smell os Civet is very strong, is like shit with fur, u can diluted or just add very little. The Castoreum is like a strong leather animal aroma, nice. and the ambergris like salty, creamy musky fragrance. Quite interesting. and for last the website is theperfumedcourt.com, go to perfumes by notes and choose animal notes, there u will find them. Cheers and Good Luck!

Comment

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2064354...-tincture-musk
                https://www.etsy.com/listing/1794478...-beaver-castor
                Last edited by 2000GT; 11-04-2016, 08:59 AM.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
                  It absolutely would! Ruthvah contains Civet, Ambergris, and Musk at a 3:2:2 ratio. Those are three of the most powerful pheromonal ingredients out there, and even in themselves, they can deliver a punch comparable to some of the mixes we love so much today. Of course, there are ingredients we're familiar with in here: Alpha -nol I believe is in Ruthvah, and I suspect -enone is in there as well. It could potentially throw off the balance of mixes, but then again maybe not. For this reason, I tend to keep the Civet low whenever I use it, with Sandalwood as the primary ingredient at a 3:2:2:1 ratio, Civet being the 1 of course. Try it, and if it's particularly stinky, it just hasn't aged enough yet and you'll need to give it time. Really interested in this one, as I've never tried a "proper" Ruthvah mix such as this one before.
                  I've just purchased Solomon's Attar which was at least inspired by Ruthvah if not an attempt at a spot on version of it.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X