yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pherobomb works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pherobomb works!

Probably every serious pheromone user has a pherobomb that they are making. I have made and poured out about 6 pherobombs. To make the current one everytime I wore something I would put 1 or 2 sprays in the pherobomb bottle. I have also been pouring remnants of various products into the bottle. I can only guess at what is in here.

Some of the components are:

MX463
    Voracious by LP
    Alpha Machismo by AD
    LIIK V1 by AD
    NPA by LeCroy
    VL1
    P96
    Steel cologne
    Mambo cologne
    Myrrh EO
    A1

And I don't know what else in in here. This is a real everything but the kitchen sink mix.

I was hesitant to wear it because of the number of ingredients (many of which are probably missing from the above list).

I've started pherbombs before and ended up pouring them into the sink.

Pherobombs are a real "Hail Mary" mix.

I tried it and at 1 spray it's wow and wow. I wore 1 spray of this and it has a good uplifting self effect akin to the A314 effect. One Latina woman was really taken with the effects. She was really blushing.

I've been wearing this on and off for a few weeks and it works! It is really powerful stuff. 1 spray is good.

Now this mix can not be duplicated. I don't know the ratios there is no way i can duplicate it.

So the question is what do I do with it? I have maybe 25 ml of it.

Suggestions and ideas?

Lol start bombing!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
      Lol start bombing!
      Yeah, I've been doing that. I started with about 36 ml.

Guess I'm regretting not writing the ingredients down everytime I added something.

I can't duplicate it.

Guess you're right. I should just wear it and enjoy it. I have about 500 sprays left. Even at 1 spray a day, I have enough for almost 2 years.

Comment

DAt combo looks dangerous.I'm sure you smiling all da time dude,lol. I will order the atomizer and see what mone mixes and cologne would be suitable. I have alfa maschio , i'm scared to use l2k and evolve together. Does the evolve spray hit harder and faster? is it THAT BLATANT? i have evolve oil takes a while but it hits. Does the evolve spray hit during the day too?Just as hard?

Comment

LOL that is too funny. Could be good, could be a complete disaster. I would suggest trying it out around the general public. Avoid using on a specific target, as results are unpredictable. I am learning that some times just a dab will do ya, so too much of what may individually a good thing could be bad. Just my two cents.
          Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Yes, it's a lot of items in your "bomb" But you've diluted it into (originally?) 36ml and have been using just 1 spray (which I SURE is MORE than adequate )
            What do you mean, "What do I do with it?" Silly wabbit....if it's working for you, you keep using it....

At whatever the dilution it has turned out to be, it's just right for the molecules to work and not be too much and fizzle out your results. Keep enjoying it
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

lol

Comment

Many molecules/products in it. what i read somewhere is best is to not to have more than 5 or 6 at a time.
                Plus yes, we do need to write it down and see the effects , whether are replicable or not. I am trying one. will update soon on this

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X