yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone try PherX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try PherX?

Still a newbie, actually just tried some products for the first time today.... had some great results, and will post in another section. However, I was wondering if anyone had experience with a product called PherX?

Last week before I found XS, I was poking around online looking for more info and some quality Pheromones. I stumbled on a product called PherX. What attracted me to the product, was some of the reviews on Amazon. As I looked around online for some unbiased reviews of products, it is tough as so many could just be fake reviews. However, I am a long time user of Amazon, and many reviews come from verified purchases. The product has over 650 reviews; about 65% of them are 4 or 5 star reviews. Given that only about 30% or less of people will post a review, this is pretty strong feedback. I have not tired it yet, but was about $30, and the reviews were generally very strong. Wonder if anyone else has some insights on this product. I picked up a bottle; I had an Amazon credit, so it was virtually free.

Thoughts?
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Pherx is not good. Does not work

Comment

Thanks. I am starting to see that; have read some other posts on the topic. Well, at least it only cost about $8. Have not even opened it.
      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Psyched, I actually had success with Pherx. It has the molecules in it and quite potent at that. Enol, Enone, Erone, & Dienone. It's just like Taboo, but probably not quite as quality.

Comment

Ummm pherx is shit!:crap: Don't try at alllllllllll stay very far from it!

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I have a bottle, and have not even opened it. When I discorded the mones world, this was the first product I found so I got a bottle. I am sure I will play with it, but like my XS products.

Comment

Bad Wolf

Comment

Thanks for that. It is interesting how some say good, other not so good. I bought it before I found XS; just happen to stumble on the site, then ended up getting it from Amazon as I had a credit. I am sure I will play with it at some point; have not even opened the bottle.

Comment

It seems like the kind of stuff if I had no money I'd be experimenting with, but it really has no place for me with the range of higher quality products I've got.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

I would agree. I did spray some on the other day, but really have nothing to report on it. In the coming weeks I will play with it a bit and see what happens, but will use it for some more general interactions. If I have something specific, I will stick with XS.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X