yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sensation of teeth tingling and slight bitter taste in mouth with alpha products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensation of teeth tingling and slight bitter taste in mouth with alpha products

I notice my teeth tingling and a slight bitter taste in my mouth after applying three drops of C4. I also notice this with A314. I do not notice it with Ascend.

Anyone else notice this sort of thing?

Any idea which molecule might have this as one of its effects?
    Bad Wolf

Never had these effects before, if a wear a lot of none I tend to clench my jaw and grind my teeth.

Comment

This sensation makes me want to do that. I've mainly noticed it with A314 and Hax C4. I've also got Ascend and API and haven't noticed it with those or True Alpha which I also possess.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

I should also mention that this is most prevalent with a drop directly under my nose or 2 or more total drops.

Today I used 2 of C4, one of which was directly under my nostrils.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

I think this sensation may also become more pronounced via the combination of Alpha pheromones and large quantities of caffeine, though it is only noticeable with the aforementioned alpha products.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X