yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

first post having trouble getting mones to work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first post having trouble getting mones to work.

hi guys, this will be my first post in this section. i recently starting using mones less than a month and i built up a small amount of products.

the only product that has been working for me is the a314, and mx403 from AD. the other product i have are AM, LiiK, Evolve, xist, and A1

what i'm trying to figure is why are AD products working well for me but everything else isn't? I would try every product standalone with 3 to 4 drops of A1 and 1 to 2 spray of cover cologne but no Loi. When i put on a314 there were a lot of Loi. someone bring some light to my problem?

Hello there inster,
    XS products are allot more stronger than the other brands you mentioned.
    Using more than 1 spray from Evolve is an overkill.
    How do you use evolve ?

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
      Hello there inster,
      XS products are allot more stronger than the other brands you mentioned.
      Using more than 1 spray from Evolve is an overkill.
      How do you use evolve ?

i would spray 1 evolve on each side of my neck, 1 spray of a314 on my upper neck, 1 spray of MX403 on each side of my wrist and 1 spray of cover cologne on my chest before i went in the club.

In line i met up with 2 MILFs behind me. they seem to be more attracted to me than lust. once i saw the Loi (hair playing) i would start a conversation. the conversation was something about downloading a app to get free drink. My job that night is to experiment with more than a few. once i got in the club everyone was standing around so i started explore the club trying to find some Loi and give everyone a good sniff of my mones (didn't find any obvious :/). That didn't work so i start bring up random conversation with group of girls. that lasted for a minute and they made a polite excuse to leave (3 groups). At this point the club was getting crowed so i started to dance jumped around the dance floor. my next step was to join a group of dancing girl. i politely ask one of the group if i could join them and they politely said no. so i move across the floor to a group of 2 girls. this time i didn't ask and just started dancing. once i started to move in for a grind they started to move away. at this point i got a lil frustrated. i started dancing jumping around the dance floor to get any clue if anyone did get hit from my mones. One thing i notice was the guys were really respectful to me. If they bump into me they would apologize. another thing i notice was the 2 that moved away from me was smiling at my direction (at this point i might had though i'm this crazy guy just jumping around and they're just laughing). so now i gave up. met up with 2 MILFs they had free drinks waiting for me lol. we started dancing in the other room. Once i attempted to grab the better looking one she took a step back lol.

now that it was getting late. We went to the smoking area. I ask random guys for smokes they offer me to take as many as i want lol. we just sat there for alil bit. The hot MILF asked me what was looking for in a girl (in the club) O.o i just randomly said i wasn't looking for much. I was just looking to have fun. They got done with their smoke quick and wanted to leave the area. on the way out i bumped into another girl and the 2 disappear and i never saw again :/. that was the end of my night.

P.S there were other nights i would use Liik v1 unscented standalone with no effect before i spray a314 and got respect. other nights i would just spray a314 and girls would grind me and blondes would kiss me but that would be it.

Comment

"i would spray 1 evolve on each side of my neck, 1 spray of a314 on my upper neck, 1 spray of MX403 on each side of my wrist and 1 spray of cover cologne on my chest before i went in the club."

Think you were wearing too much mones and had an overdose.

Comment

Hey inster, Welcome to XS. I'd say just give it time. You'll need
          to be observant, and maybe more relaxed, when picking up.
          You seem to be brave enough already. So, no problems. Just
          1 or 2 sprays of XS mone blend. Maybe just try XS products,
          one at a time for a few weeks. Then stack 2 or 3 together.
          Try 2xBliss, 2xCohesion, 1xEvolve.
          BCE pack $85 from XS

Patience will be your best friend. Good Luck. Have fun
          experimenting. It could take up to 6 months to fully
          understand all the positive mone effects on others,
          and yourself. But definitely is well worth the time
          experimenting.

Magpie
          Smile and be Happy

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
            Hey inster, Welcome to XS. I'd say just give it time. You'll need
            to be observant, and maybe more relaxed, when picking up.
            You seem to be brave enough already. So, no problems. Just
            1 or 2 sprays of XS mone blend. Maybe just try XS products,
            one at a time for a few weeks. Then stack 2 or 3 together.
            Try 2xBliss, 2xCohesion, 1xEvolve.
            BCE pack $85 from XS
            https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-f...k-for-men.html

Patience will be your best friend. Good Luck. Have fun
            experimenting. It could take up to 6 months to fully
            understand all the positive mone effects on others,
            and yourself. But definitely is well worth the time
            experimenting.

Magpie

i have the unscented xist and evolve. do they have stealth diffusion? what's the best way of getting diffusion out of my unscented xs products? if really need to use my own cover scent, how long i have to wait until i go in the the club to apply it and should apply the cover scent on first and apply the mones in the same area after?

Comment

Xist and Evolve are probably the most used XS mone blends,
              as far as I can guess, from reading threads & posts the last
              8 months or so, and from my own experimenting.

For me, it's 3 sprays Xist on neck & 2 sprays Evolve on upper chest.
              BTW I always use more than recommended dose. Just my nature.
              For most 2xXist & 1xEvolve will do.

The diffusion is incredible, up to several meters. More, if there is a
              light breeze blowing.

Most of us spray the XS mone blend first, wait a minute, then 1 or 2
              sprays of your cover cologne. Others do it the other way round,
              cover cologne first, then XS mone blend a minute or so later. Better
              to use a brand that costs more than average price. Plenty of ideas
              in previous posts. Good to go out, straight after mone sprays.
              Hope that helps.
              Smile and be Happy

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X