yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

On Boar Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Boar Mate

Being an amateur chemist, I like to tinker with things. I read online that there was a very cheap pheromone product lovingly called "boar mate". According to these articles the active ingredient is "androstenone" [5(alpha)-androst-16-en-3-one] which is chemically identical to the main ingredient in many products designed for humans,however there are very few articles on people actually trying it.

Originally I wanted to try "Boar Mate" but they don't sell it in the US, so I've gotten a bottle of "Hog Mate" (specifically the one for gilts and sows) and have had surprisingly good success with it.

The only down side is that I really don't know (and have no way to figure out) what the androstenone content of this product is. Considering the cost of the product I suspect it's pretty low, but I was wondering if there is a way to concentrate it back down to the pure crystaline form so that I can re-dilute it to the desired strength.

One other thing that I observed was that although I cannot smell androstenone I had gotten some in my hair and after it sat in front of my nose for an hour or so,I was able to smell it (smelled like cat scent mark). So I went to wash it off, and found that the water totally neutralized the smell almost instantly, since then I have gone back to being totally unable to smell androstenone.

At any rate this may be good to know for future reference. If water destroys or severely dilutes androstenone, then it would be fairly important to be dry when you apply it, or if you like to mix your own you may want to avoid using alcohols that contain water. (also useful to know in OD situations)

I for one would be interested in being kept up to date with what you discover about this.

Comment

I have samples available if you'd like to try it out for your self. Chemically speaking it's just androstenone diluted in 99% pure denatured alcohol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X