yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dial for Men Magnetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dial for Men Magnetic

Its a bodywash with AndrodENONE in in. What consentration I dont know. I bought it after seeing it mentioned on a blog and at my local store. It was 8.99, so basically the cheapest way to get your hands on some pheromones in a pinch. Putting it on my bath towel it instantly died it red, and that was a bit hard to fully wash out. It had an initially strong and manly scent like a guy that has been completely cleaned off and then done a quick workout or put on some musty clothes. Reminded me of my dad. As I showered off it started smelling exactly like Axe Dark Chocolate but the scent wavered though the whole Axe shower line which surprised me highly.

Getting out the shower I feel clean, my skin is a tad irritated more so than with other body washes, but sniffing myself I sorta feel I stink for some reason, I dont want to say like what. I'll where this on my 'no mones' day and give review. I think it would be better for work more so than using more expensive mones. And temper it with XS140 because it seems to be straigh ENONE.
    Last edited by MaliciousIntent; 10-19-2014, 06:28 AM.

Odd. I've only ever heard of Dial Magnetic with A1. Is this a new version?

Comment

AndrostaDIENONE, sorry yeah its A1,... and I litterally just woke up out of a deep sleep. ^^ sorry for the mix up.

Comment

Hey MalIntent I have no clue as to how much DIENONE it has but I actually really like the scent. There is another brand that also has A1 in it but it escapes me at the moment.

Comment

Erox, perhaps? So far as I know, Dial Magnetic was the only mainstream product to have A-1 and that was back when A-1 was still under a patent. I used to use Dial, good scent. But I think the only problem with Dial Magnetic is that a lot of the A-1 gets washed off with the soap, so not sure how effective it is.

Comment

Zest atomic and force! Two different scents. I found a bottle in my closet I concur tho as to how much gets washed off/actually stays on skin... Who knows...

Comment

I've used this and the Zest pheromone products. They seem to have some effect compared to not using them at all. They are cheap. I still occasional use the "Magnetic" when I want to change things up or take a break from the products I normally use. The Zest products are no longer carried by the local Target.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

I remember trying this back in 2010. Smelled nice, although it could get overwhelming and annoying for me eventually. Right after washing with it, I always got a slippery feel on my skin, like there was some kind of film layer.

Whatever the case, it didn't work for me at all, and I had the lather sit on my skin for up to about 3 minutes before washing it off.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X