yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion and Scent of Eros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion and Scent of Eros

I found that this a good combo from today's testing, got great conversations going from J.V Kohl's very famous SOE, and what can you go wrong with Cohesion?

Turns out this combo is a reall energy drain for me. SOE makes me calm, cool, and relaxed, Cohesion makes me sleepy. What would I get from wearing this together? A very good replacement for sleeping pills. I think I actually went into a lucid dreaming state for a few brief seconds before waking up again.

I found that whenever I wear Cohesion I get the sleepy feeling, but when paired with SOE, it only increased the sleepy feeling. What should I do?

SteveO? Anyone?
    ===============================================
    Products I own:
    Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
    PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
    James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
    Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

What were your dosages? That might help for a better idea. Just an fyi, I've moved this to the other vendors section since it revolves largely around SOE.

Comment

I see, thank you for the redirect.

Cohesion is 1 spray on my right arm. SOE is about three 2 inch strips on my throat and two 2 inch strips on my left arm wrist.
      ===============================================
      Products I own:
      Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
      Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
      PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
      James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
      Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

I don't have any experience with scent of Eros but just a guess here, maybe start off with one two inch strip, get a more even ratio of cohesion to Eros. Usually, when I start working with a mix of blends, I start with a basic 1:1 ratio and work up from there till I find a ratio thst works for me.

Comment

• masterfu678
          masterfu678 commented
          Editing a comment
          ok I'll try that!

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X