yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dangerous Hexane Information!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerous Hexane Information!

I remember hearing something about someone recommending using hexane as diffusion tech. When I heard this I was like OMG no don't do that.

At the time I was under attack by another vendor threatening to call the FDA with unsubstantiated and false claims. They were basically lies to elevate themselves at any cost. I could be wrong about where this whole hexane BS came from but I'm pretty sure it was the same person. They were claiming they were only doing what was right for everybody by threatening me, while at the same time encouraging members of the community to use a toxic chemical for better diffusion.

There is no diffusion in the world worth your health ladies and gentlemen. Here is an article about hexane that only confirms how deadly it is and steps being taken to remove it from our lives: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ur-iPhone.html

Please, if you are even considering doing this, don't! It is highly toxic, dangerous and you will not only put yourself at serious risk, you will put anyone exposed to it too.

At pheromoneXS we have gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure we are not just in compliance with cosmetic laws, but take steps to ensure we are using safe ingredients.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Hexane in its various forms was regarded as bloody hazardous way back when I was at school a good few decades ago. The idea of anyone using it as a solvent today is sheer madness!

Comment

Originally posted by aerostatic View Post
      Hexane in its various forms was regarded as bloody hazardous way back when I was at school a good few decades ago. The idea of anyone using it as a solvent today is sheer madness!
      Unfortunately the person who said they should use it had his fans who followed right along completely devoid of critical thinking. Its easy to talk BS on the Net and these same people were all badmouthing XS solely based on what this vendor was spewing. However, inflicting illness, pain or any type of physical hurt on anyone, including the people who badmouthed XS, is terrible. The way I look at it is you can talk all the shit you want about me but if your house is on fire I'm still going to do whatever I can to get you out.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        You are an upstanding man SteveO

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      I remember hearing something about someone recommending using hexane as diffusion tech. When I heard this I was like OMG no don't do that.

At the time I was under attack by another vendor threatening to call the FDA with unsubstantiated and false claims. They were basically lies to elevate themselves at any cost. I could be wrong about where this whole hexane BS came from but I'm pretty sure it was the same person. They were claiming they were only doing what was right for everybody by threatening me, while at the same time encouraging members of the community to use a toxic chemical for better diffusion.

There is no diffusion in the world worth your health ladies and gentlemen. Here is an article about hexane that only confirms how deadly it is and steps being taken to remove it from our lives: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ur-iPhone.html

Please, if you are even considering doing this, don't! It is highly toxic, dangerous and you will not only put yourself at serious risk, you will put anyone exposed to it too.

At pheromoneXS we have gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure we are not just in compliance with cosmetic laws, but take steps to ensure we are using safe ingredients.

Dear SteveO, being a 'Wizzard of Super Love' is indeed awesome. But being a good human being is much more. Thank you.

Comment

Can't believe how much people can be driven by the $$. Thank you, Steve, for warning us and putting our safety first

Comment

Wow, that attacker sounds like a Thomas Midgley Jr. clone

For those of you who don't know, Thomas Midgley Jr. was the man who contributed to 2 of the most environmentally damaging effects on Earth: Leaded gasoline, and CFC's (the thing that made holes in the ozone layer).

He bribed scientists to lie to the courts that lead was perfectly safe to use, even when there was a clear correlation between the introduction of lead in the workplace and workers getting lead poisoning. All for the money.
          Last edited by fdesa12; 09-15-2014, 02:20 PM.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X