yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Manition pheromone cologne advertised on Snapchat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manition pheromone cologne advertised on Snapchat!

Has anyone ever used this? I saw a man-on-the-street ad on Snapchat for a pheromone cologne product called Manition, but the website doesn't have any information about what's in it. I bet you could probably take a guess by the way it smells, though. Why haven't pheromone fragrance products ever become mainstream? (With the possible exception of the defunct Dial Magnetic bodywash that was made with A1)

Here's the website. The smallest size is $10.

Everynow and then i will see some vague pheromone rollerball perfume that makes men go crazy advertised on tiktok shop, but in general i think pheromones are still obscure and people who do know about them are just skeptical that it can actually do anything. Part of me is appreciative that its still a niche topic, but the other part wishes more people knew so that my fave phero providers can have all the success

Comment

Convos like this always make me wonder who I have interacted with that actually uses pheros. Most of my peers/age group don’t really know.

Comment

I seen em , they even now play a video at my local sex shop on an ipad by the cashier. smells like strong cologne, makes me wonder what the main molecule could be? perhaps just an Beta anol?
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

No way I make an order when I have Pheromonexs.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X