yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone (and various other stuff) Discord server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone (and various other stuff) Discord server

This Discord server actually existed quite a while, but before PheroTruth went down, I had no reason to make it public, as it was created for the purpose of testing pheromone products along with magick oils, and it was actually LAL's Voodoo that inspired me to conduct this experiment

However, now that PheroTruth is down and no sign of coming back, I had repurposed this server into a pheromone discussion place, and tried to replicate the thread posting experience just like on PheroTruth. I left a text channel open for the magick stuff, just in case if there is someone who is interested in it.

If by some chance pherotruth comes back in the future, everyone are still welcome to chat in here, as an alternate discussion place. One of the advantages for Discord, at least for now, is that the censorship surrounding pheromones don't apply. I had personally seen servers with communities that are 18+, and weird topics being discussed, and Discord allow those to exist. It is when the server and the community are starting to go against Discord TOS and the community guidelines, that Discord will start to take notice. Rest assured, something like pheromones is no where near as weird as some of the communities I had seen.

Other perks is voice chat channel (Discord's original purpose), easier to post photos, voice clips, live streaming in voice chat. If you see anything that says Nitro, that will be Discord's premium subscription service, it is optional and not needed to use Discord

In the server, I wrote a short tutorial for those who are new to Discord. It will be in the read me channel.

Here is the link, if you don't have a Discord account, please register for one. Username is whatever you want, you can have a "main" username, and a server specific username without changing your main Discord username

Check out the Bedroom, Pheromones, and Beyond community on Discord - hang out with 335 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
    ===============================================
    Products I own:
    Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
    PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
    James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
    Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

In your Discord server, providing a tutorial for newcomers is a thoughtful addition. It can help users navigate the platform more comfortably, especially if they are new to Discord.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your Discord server and the backstory behind it. It's interesting how communities can evolve and adapt over time. Discord does offer some unique advantages for discussions and interactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Messagan View Post
        Thanks for sharing your Discord server and the backstory behind it. It's interesting how communities can evolve and adapt over time. Discord does offer some unique advantages for discussions and interactions.
        On a different note, if you're looking to explore other platforms or expand your online presence, you might want to consider checking out cheap Telegram accounts for sale. Telegram offers a different communication experience, and having multiple platforms can help you connect with a broader audience.
        I hope your Discord community thrives, and it becomes a valuable space for discussions and interactions!​

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X