yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Singlepheromones.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singlepheromones.com

Hi Everyone,
    right before pherotruth went temporarily down, someone shared the singlepheromones.com site.
    Their stuff is pricey but has anyone here tried their stuff?

Hi, I've bought some stuff from them. They retail LaCroy single molecules, the advantage is they test the purity of the mones, the disadvantage is the price. I have A1 from them, works well.

Comment

• ScentHero
      ScentHero commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey @TracerX.
      Good to see you here! How would you compare their A1 to other vendors' A1?

Originally posted by TracerX View Post
    Hi, I've bought some stuff from them. They retail LaCroy single molecules, the advantage is they test the purity of the mones, the disadvantage is the price. I have A1 from them, works well.
    Don't know if you compared A1 from other vendors but curious if you have and noticed any difference. I have a couple of various strengths from PXS and have it from Love Scent and they each seem a little different from each other.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

yeah same with me , the only thing i bought from them though is A1. I have tried a few different vendors in the past, lovescent's and here at xs once when there was a powdered form; the absolute molecules. The lovescent one had the depressing feeling effects, only lasted a few hours but still did not outweigh the hits from the night. and the XS was just pure magical bliss, it was perfect! but needs to be broken down yourself and actually know what your doing. or bye-bye birdie and precious ingredients out the window .
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

• ScentHero
        ScentHero commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey @EMPYREAL
        How did singlepheromones' A1 work out for you?

EMPYREAL Do you remember what mcg/spray the A1 you got of the XS version you had?

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I believe it was diluted to around 15mcg/ spray. its definitely more effective as a spray with a diffusion/carrier molecule than an oil(I mixed it down to 5mcg/drop; thats where It fell short and felt really intense for my skin at any dosage, perhaps it didn't lift off of the skin and just sat there. I did wear two drops behind each ear but i felt something weird. Basically from what i know you can go up to 25mcg, 5mcg would be very good I'd say, but im not crazy about trying something higher haha.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

I have 10 and 20 mcg of PXS A1 spray and wad told that Love Scent’s A1 oil is 33 mcg per drop. If that holds true then I used 66 mcg of A1 without feeling the affects, but never got the kind of reaction from my targets I would have expected.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X