yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ways to get in touch with Garry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to get in touch with Garry

Well, my biggest fear has finally happened, the day when I ran out of LAL products, when trying to email Garry to buy more, there is no response.

I'm sure Garry's email addresses are still active, but he mentioned to me recently that he is having some sort of bug with his email, while he can see our emails send to him, we can't receive his responses for some reason. This might be due to recent restrictions of the "bonding molecule" that starts with Ox, I can't even openly type this molecule's name now, but you know.

Only email address I know so far for him:

garry@liquidalchemylabs.net
    juanpheromones@gmail.com

also his Venmo, I will not post it here, to not publicly reveal it.

Anyone know any other ways to contact Garry besides the email addresses?

I do know Aroma Fero exists, but thing is Aroma Fero cannot do customized orders with LAL products, and it doesn't have everything in stock. Ordering directly from Garry is the way to go for LAL
    ===============================================
    Products I own:
    Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
    PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
    James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
    Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

To would have been better if you wrote his email addresses with [at] instead of the @ sign, as bots will scan those and likely add to his incoming spam. I always do this when posting somebody's email address.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• masterfu678
      masterfu678 commented
      Editing a comment
      it is only typed this way for this forum, I'm talking about actually emailing Garry

• Johnny Fever
      Johnny Fever commented
      Editing a comment
      But search engines can still spider the site and read those email addresses. If search engines can spider them so can bots.

• masterfu678
      masterfu678 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it is true, also Garry just responded to me, so I guess he just needed time to get to everyone

ok, Garry just responded to my email, I guess he just needed some time to get to everyone

Those two emails are still viable for ordering from Garry
    ===============================================
    Products I own:
    Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
    PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
    James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
    Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X