yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Core...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Core...

*Disclaimer: This is not to bash any person or product. I'm assuming it's A1 that caused my problem? I should be more careful.*

I love testing new stuff and seeing the interesting results on myself and others! Since I began using pheromones I've never had any kind of serious reactions or negative feelings from any of the products I've used from XS or androtics that I couldn't handle. I've read about buffering molecules to reduce problems and I figure that most of the retail products won't really bother me. So, it didn't occur to me that using Core would have any serious negative effects.

I was terribly wrong.

I tried 2x sprays of Core on my neck (over lotion) on Tuesday of this week. At first, I felt a nice hit of a happy feelings on my drive to work. However, after about an hour at work, I started feeling sleepy and tired. I ended up falling asleep at my desk 3 or 4 times throughout the day and was lethargic all day long (a coworker actually mentioned it the next day.) I just chocked it up to all the work I've been doing around the house after work.

When I got home after work that night, I scrubbed with witch hazel, then with dove unscented bar soap and then a good rinse with warm and cold water. I felt a little better and felt kind of stupid for not washing it all off at work when I noticed a problem. I thought that would be the end of it (hey I washed it off right!?) I still felt so tired that I laid down at 7:30pm for "a quick nap" and slept until my alarm went off at 6am the next morning...

I showered and washed app points again with bar soap, just in case. I decided it was a good idea to take the day off from wearing anything. What I didn't realize was there was a very real depression that had been creeping up on me. I felt zero motivation to do anything and a total indifference to the entire world. Zero work got done at my job that day. After I got home and feeling kind of desperate, I sprayed some IShine on my throat and in about 15 minutes, like clockwork, I felt better. I actually felt like doing some house work. I left it on until this morning.

Today, I am back to normal and feeling fine. WHEW!

I've always been upbeat and approach things with good (or dark) humor. Whilst being evaluated for ADHD in college, the psychologist said that people diagnosed with ADD symptoms almost always have some form of bi-polar that has to be treated (with drugs of course!) I had to spend almost 2 months convincing them that I wasn't bi-polar and that I was just normally upbeat and happy. Since I didn't show any signs of depression after all their testing and questions, they 'decided' I must be manic. I spent even more time explaining/defending the fact that it's totally normal for me to feel good most of the time. After a lot of needless drama over a nonexistent emotional problem, I found new doctor that listened to me and worked with me.

My point is that I'm no stranger to intense situations or the use/abuse of stimulants throughout my life, especially after many years of self-medicating with various forms of caffeine and alcohol! I know that alcohol is a depressant, but I'm a happy drunk!
    So something like a 5-Hour energy drink combined with a lot of P75 sounds like fun to me! (Like something I'd rock out too with Fuel jammed to 11!)

Real Depression is another matter...

I don't think I've felt what being truly depressed is, and I felt so depressed that it scared me. This is a reminder to be careful of what pheromone limbs I decide to crawl out on!

I'll still be trying out new stuff of course, but with some renewed caution. (I'll be staying away from CrushXS!)

As far as I'm aware CORE doesn't contain any A1, I do know it is the hardest product to clean off my skin I have ever used, I think you have experienced a serious case of burn out which can lead to depression.

Comment

Yeah, I checked on the content of Core, but couldn't find anything about it containing A1. Imprint has it, but apparently not Core.

Tonight I bought a jumbo bottle of witch hazel and I'll pick up some hunters soap tomorrow. I can't deal with that kind of crash!

Comment

Hi vector....I just wanted to know how you are getting on? Are you feeling better since your crash? Have you used core again?

Comment

Hi mackie

I've been doing good. Ghost was right about a 'burn out' on my part. I had been hitting the 'mones pretty hard for a while and I wasn't using anything aggressive enough to remove the residue.

As a result, I've made it a habit to clean my app points thoroughly now!

I'm trying Core again today. If I react the same, I'll have to throw in the towel on Core.
          (In other news, thundr sent a sample of "Titan" along with my order of Core. I've tried it 3 times now and it's great!)

Comment

Good news..

I was able to wear 2x sprays of Core without any of the previous problems!

Comment

My two cents here:

I think thundr the inventor of core said that Core does not contain androstenone. There's a stronger version of core which is called KORE (yep, with 'k'). It work wonders for me. I wish SteveO should make this kind of product for us Asians . Also I think that steve is already eyeing this when he invented ExoticaXS. Probably the key is in the composition. Maybe increase the androsterone in the composition and leaving the androstenone to zero, while leaving those nols and androstadienone intact?
              My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
              Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
              HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
              Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
              Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
              Love scent: NPA
              Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                I can make anything you'd like.

Originally posted by kutu53 View Post
              My two cents here:

I think thundr the inventor of core said that Core does not contain androstenone. There's a stronger version of core which is called KORE (yep, with 'k'). It work wonders for me. I wish SteveO should make this kind of product for us Asians . Also I think that steve is already eyeing this when he invented ExoticaXS. Probably the key is in the composition. Maybe increase the androsterone in the composition and leaving the androstenone to zero, while leaving those nols and androstadienone intact?
              I believe Kore with "K" same with Core with "C" cause i dont see Kore in his web.
              Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

I couldn't find it on his site either. I read on another forum that you have to send him a personal message and request the extra stuff if you want the "Kore" version.

Comment

Originally posted by vector143 View Post
                  I couldn't find it on his site either. I read on another forum that you have to send him a personal message and request the extra stuff if you want the "Kore" version.
                  Yes. That's correct. When I order Core, I gave a message to thundr that I would like to have Kore instead of Core.
                  My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
                  Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
                  HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
                  Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
                  Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
                  Love scent: NPA
                  Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X