yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

True Pheromones: Effective as Advertised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Pheromones: Effective as Advertised?

I was a little surprised to go through the catalogue here after 4 or so pages & not find “True Pheromones” as a topic. Thought it’d be best to add it to the listing & get a feel for everyone’s experience. Last year when I joined the phero community I stock Piled on about 5 bottles worth, mainly True Essence & True Instinct.

They’ve been unopened and I’m planning on whittling my current batch down (still a Mammoth supply) before trying them out. Anyone tried True Pheromones out to test how effective they are?

Best with testing!

I had purchased one of their blends (don't recall which at the moment) and discussion elsewhere mentioned one of the ingredients was known to cause cancer. I threw it out and decided to stick with vendors who use ingredients which aren't quite as harmful to humans.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
      I had purchased one of their blends (don't recall which at the moment) and discussion elsewhere mentioned one of the ingredients was known to cause cancer. I threw it out and decided to stick with vendors who use ingredients which aren't quite as harmful to humans.
      No kidding! Thanks, Johnny! You’re a life saver. Tossing mine out.

Comment

I remember I read it over at Pherotruth which excerpted it from the Love Potion site. I'll excerpt part of the applicable message:

"METHOXYESTRATETRAENONE aka Methoxyestratetraenone ~ Methoxyestratetraenone is an equine (horse) hormone excreted in the urine of pregnant mares and only produced in humans in cancerous cell tissue. It is sold by some companies as a less expensive alternative to authentic EST (aka Estratetraenol), because authentic EST is the most expensive molecule on the market. There have been studies showing that Methoxyestratetraenone is such a strong carcinogen, that anywhere it touched human skin they could see cellular abnormality...cancerous skin cells"

Personally, I don't see the risk being worth any potential reward, hence I felt safer ditching it.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

There products do work, but they really over do it on there advertising.

I would be selective and research on each product you are interested in.

Personally the ones I like are True Alpha, True Instinct, and True Love, but the True Live does have the MEO in it if you are concerned, but not any of the others.

I also like True Trust and there hair conditioner is decent to.

Most of there formulas are very basic and effective, but nothing like pxs or LAL by any means.

Comment

Thank you for the carcinogen warning Jonny Fever!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X