yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Raw Chemistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw Chemistry

Anyone tried Raw Chemistry for him? Any good?

I have used it, not bad. Scent is nice but you either like it or you don't. I have often comboed with the raw chemistry for her. It is a simple formula but has grabbed attention.

I need like 4 or 5 drops instead of one or two.

I see it has a lot of A1 but it has never bothered me.

If you want to try another vendor take a look at liquid alchemy Europe distributor here. https://www.aromafero.co.uk/product-...bs-pheromones/

A lot of good ones, personal favorites are Bad Wolf, Nude and VooDoo. Bad wolf strongest. Nude for romance, VooDoo for social. I have a lot more of them but they are my favorites.

Comment

I have read that Casonova is excellent but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Bought raw chemistry. Looking forward to try.

Comment

Cologne received today. Sprayed on a piece of paper and smells really great.

Looking forward to use it now. Will keep you posted.

Comment

Well wife really liked it and told me she wanted me naked in bed loll... At work i noticed no difference. My little son told me what a nice smell you have dad. Well thats about it for now.

Comment

I've been using Raw Chemistry for awhile along with Xist, SOB, dominate etc...I notice that women tend to pay more attention or be friendlier in general...Some women like to touch more....Need to refresh supply and test further...I think I will keep using it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X