yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

androtics trying to fish back old customers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• androtics trying to fish back old customers?

My birthday was the 29th and they sent me a GC for my age so $30. Supposed to be a big secret but Meh. So I used it and had like $12 in points left so I figured now is a great time to get something dirt cheap. $7 for a 30ml bottle of shine!! Hahaha. Meanwhile I haven't shopped there in years

I remember that i got the same email
    last year for my BD (that was a totally different date)

So the top secret BD gift is still on

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Ya its new to me but they weren't going to make me spend much money there. I always liked shine because it seemed to get me to the college girls attention when mixed with things like ammo. People say bliss is different but I unfortunately don't think I've ever bought it have just tried free samples. But I'm thinking in my head shine with his better mixes could be interesting to me. If its the same product like a junkie lookingbforward to how it made me feel too

Comment

It was something they did a long time ago that was brought back. Companies all have to have a marketing strategy and that is theirs I guess.

Old or new isn't really the target , so as much to catch as much fish as possible quickly. I mean you may not have ordered much but the fact that you did put an order in may be enough satisfaction.

Comment

Well older customers they have their birthdays on file. So does XS and thanks to whoever wished me a happy birthday. I guess if they're happy about getting $8 for a $40+ item plus shipping costs then all the power to them. If there weren't a lot of bonus pts on my account I was considering dropping that and getting a couple Togo's and then they wouldn't have gotten anything haha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X