yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone Treasures and Aroma Fero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone Treasures and Aroma Fero

I want to share some feedback about both Pheromone Treasures and Aroma Fero.

I placed an order for Astaxanthin with PT on November 7th and the order still hasn't shipped. After 2 ignored emails and phone calls, I finally filed a dispute with Paypal today. I'm bummed because I really want the product though I have read over on Pherotruth that this is common practice for them and it can take up to 2 months to get their stuff. Ugh.

Aroma Fero on the other hand is awesome! I placed an order for Maui Kiss and a sample of Grail of Affection with AF last night and as of today it has already shipped with a personalized thank you message from the owner. Very impressive. XS and AF have the best customer service I've seen so far of any pheromone companies.

I am really looking forward to hopefully testing all 3 products and will keep you guys posted, but I wanted to share my experience in the meantime. Hopefully PT pulls through because I can't find Astaxanthin anywhere else as a pheromone and don't really want to make it myself.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...03Z0MNP5&psc=1

Astaxanthin is available all over the place. The trick is in the dosage. You need very very little. A small drop from one of our droppers is approximately 4.5mcg give or take depending on temp and viscosity and Astaxanthin is thick so it tend to throw a heavy drop. One drop is about 3 times what I found to be my own ideal dose.

I have diabetic syringes I use to measure very small amounts and I have already done the math on the is the purity of the above product and have found that 1-3 mcg works for me. Since you probably don't have measuring equipment you can get similar, albeit inconsistent results with a simple pin prick of one of the capsules. Squeezing out a dot about the size of the HEAD of a pin will get you in the ballpark. I put it on my wrist and spread it around like any drop of oil. IT does stain the skin and clothes' too when used like this but its simple and low tech compared to putting a droplet in a sample sprayer, adding a blend of choice in your proper proportion to your ideal dose. I guess one dropLET in one ml of blend would be about right for a blend you normally use 2 sprays or 4 sample sprays.

PS I've used cheap Astaxanthin from Walmart and it works too but it has a fishy odor.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...03Z0MNP5&psc=1

Astaxanthin is available all over the place. The trick is in the dosage. You need very very little. A small drop from one of our droppers is approximately 4.5mcg give or take depending on temp and viscosity and Astaxanthin is thick so it tend to throw a heavy drop. One drop is about 3 times what I found to be my own ideal dose.

I have diabetic syringes I use to measure very small amounts and I have already done the math on the is the purity of the above product and have found that 1-3 mcg works for me. Since you probably don't have measuring equipment you can get similar, albeit inconsistent results with a simple pin prick of one of the capsules. Squeezing out a dot about the size of the HEAD of a pin will get you in the ballpark. I put it on my wrist and spread it around like any drop of oil. IT does stain the skin and clothes' too when used like this but its simple and low tech compared to putting a droplet in a sample sprayer, adding a blend of choice in your proper proportion to your ideal dose. I guess one dropLET in one ml of blend would be about right for a blend you normally use 2 sprays or 4 sample sprays.

PS I've used cheap Astaxanthin from Walmart and it works too but it has a fishy odor.
      Thanks for the info on this. If things don't work out with the PT order I may go this route, though I'm a bit concerned about staining clothes etc.
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I suspect you will have to be careful with phero treasures even though its pre diluted. Good luck on getting your order by the way. Sorry to here about the delays.

Comment

I dont know if it is the same price, but AF carries Astaxanthin to. You could just buy it there also.

I make my own, but the prolem i found is i could nit get it to work in an ethanol blend, it was vety inconsistent. I had to mix in DPG with 10% of a Hedione/ Hedione HC mix or DPG and the pheromonexs ADT at about 7% to get it completely blended right. I also used a magnetic stirrer to blend it and within a few days i got it to be consistent.

Good luck with whatever option you choose.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X