yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Grail of Affection (worn on women)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grail of Affection (worn on women)?

I'm curious if any women here have tried out Grail of Affection and what the results were. I can only find reviews on it written by men. I did find one review written by NuTrix on Pherotruth but it seemed mostly to talk it about affecting women. I am specifically looking for a good phero to induce crush-y/relationship feelings in men and the description of this one sounds pretty promising.

I noticed its under both the women's and men's sections on Pheromone Treasures though from the reviews I would have thought it was strictly for men.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

More "crushy" than Cohesion, definitely a bonding/encouraging intamacy blend

Wonder if it's heavy with DHEAS? I noticed pupil dilation in both sexes.
    Good social and plays well with lots of other products

Curious for more responses...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

From what brand comes this blend from?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Want to add my 5c here.
      I actually need to try it more around guys. The man I tried it on was already very attracted to me so doesn’t count.
      It gives me strong selfies: makes me want to be more kind toward others. I’d rather not wear it in the environment where you have to stand up for yourself/take care of yourself

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X