yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

??? Liquid Alchemy Labs ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??? Liquid Alchemy Labs ???

So, I went to a place an order over the weekend with Liquid Alchemy Labs and their order page wasn't working. I sent them an email to ask them what's going on and here was Garry's reply:

"Hello
    We lost our merchant provider (PayPal) and no longer have the ability to take payments. PayPal now considers pheromones as drugs and are closing all accounts that sell pheromones, even though we don't sell a single thing that is illegal or controlled in any way in the USA. We are working on getting a new account as fast as possible.

At this time we have some products on Amazon. Other than that we can only take Venmo, Cash App, Google Pay, Zelle, Western Union, Money Gram, Cashiers Check or Money Order.

We can accept the following cryptos: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Vertcoin, Zcash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero, XRP, and Ripple. If you want to use a Crypto not shown here contact me and I will see if we can figure out a way to accept it and add it to our list.

If you want to use one of these methods, simply send me a list of what products you want, your address, and which payment method you want to use and I will send back a total and payment instructions.

Thank you,
    Garry Nelson"

I came across this thread from 2018 with the same exact problem and the same response from Garry:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/other-v...abs-in-trouble

This seems extremely fishy to me that this problem is still going on and still hasn't been resolved. But, all I hear are great things about Liquid Alchemy Labs and Garry. Can anyone help me out here?

Muestereate
    kingtut savage
    2000GT
    ​​​​​​​Primross
    Last edited by GunnerBAC; 10-04-2021, 07:56 PM.

Also, how about the fact that no other pheromone vendor has been having this problem with PayPal? I find it very hard to believe that no other pheromone vendor has had this problem with PayPal in the last 4+ years if it was actually legitimate...

Comment

I've never ordered from LAL for that same reason, though ive also read good things about them. I don't know if it's because LAL's location (which I think is Hawaii) or some other reason for their issue with PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
        I've never ordered from LAL for that same reason, though ive also read good things about them. I don't know if it's because LAL's location (which I think is Hawaii) or some other reason for their issue with PayPal.
        Ah, maybe that does have something to do with it. Does anyone have any recent good experiences with them?

Comment

I've ordered products from Garry and ended up sending a money order. He had good turnaround and his products have worked for me. Honestly, I order his products from Aroma Fero only because I can order multiple vendor's products, use my charge card and they get here in a week or less. The only bad experience I had with Garry is having to send payment manually since I don't use any of his alternate electronic methods.
          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

He is good, in fact he is a great pheromone blender but he's not internet store savy. I seem to have to use twice as much as xs but they throw almost50% further and the bottles are 30 ml so I'm good with the the differences and whole hearttedly recommend him. To do business with him, send him an email with your order and ask for payment methods, he will send you back a price and ways to pay him. send him the money and another email telling him you actually sent the money. Depending on what method you use it may take a few hours for him to verify or it may take him minutes. once he verifies he gets your stuff shipped fast.

To communicate with him remember he is in Hawaiian time zone and that it is a smaller family business. as such he's open pretty early Hawaiian time, around 8 or 9 and after 3-5 is hit or miss since covid slowed things down, but he often closes early on friday if business is slow and then you will get no responses from him over the weekend. Anything sent over the weekend will take him a few hours to get to on Monday morning. When he gets to you, he's ready if you are but he's also patient as you are too.

Never a problem, lots of people have trouble with paypal. They are hell to sort out stuff with and arrogant even if you get them on the phone. I myself quit using them for 8 years even though I use them again today. The email is cumbersome but not now that I understand Garry's not 24/7.

Last edited by Muestereate; 10-07-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Does he do his blends by his kitchen desk or something?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I did a Google Earth of him and it appears he has quite a large building separate from his house. I get the impression he works orders from his house but mixing and shipping out back.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                ok.

Lol thanks guys. I appreciate this info. I feel a lot safer about ordering now. 👍

I love how you Google Earthed him..LMAO!

I see that some of you use LPMP based on your signatures. What would you say about them and their products?

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post

I see that some of you use LPMP based on your signatures. What would you say about them and their products?
                I like them.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I like them.
                  Short and to the point..lol
                  I just ordered TLG so we'll see how that is..

Comment

The products I ordered went through Amazon.
                    I contacted Gary via email and he gave me directions on how to order through Amazon and what to request. It involved making an order, including a note for the product I wanted (price wise it needed to be like for like). This is an over simplification, but this is the gist.
                    It was flawless.
                    I only have a handful of his products, but they perform well and behave as I expected

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      The products I ordered went through Amazon.
                      I contacted Gary via email and he gave me directions on how to order through Amazon and what to request. It involved making an order, including a note for the product I wanted (price wise it needed to be like for like). This is an over simplification, but this is the gist.
                      It was flawless.
                      I only have a handful of his products, but they perform well and behave as I expected
                      I just ordered! Thanks for your input! I really appreciate it! 😊

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Please come back and share your thoughts on the product/s you ordered

• GunnerBAC
                        GunnerBAC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Will do!

As an alternate I've ordered from Aroma Fero. While I bit more expensive than direct from Garry I get product within a week. They offer a few other brands as well and will order a couple of different products when I need refills. They also ship UPS and with the last hell I had to deal with USPS "Priority" packages being stuck in the original US state (not ordered from AF) I won't opt for any USPS delivery option when at all possible.
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
                        As an alternate I've ordered from Aroma Fero. While I bit more expensive than direct from Garry I get product within a week. They offer a few other brands as well and will order a couple of different products when I need refills. They also ship UPS and with the last hell I had to deal with USPS "Priority" packages being stuck in the original US state (not ordered from AF) I won't opt for any USPS delivery option when at all possible.
                        I came across their site but I wasn't sure if I could trust them so I just skipped it. But now I'm glad to know I have another option that's legit. Thanks!

P.S. I dislike USPS as well. They once refused to pay a claim for an item that was damaged during shipping. I then asked for the item back since they weren't going to pay me for it. They couldn't find the item so they were then forced to pay me for it. Morons.

Comment

Lets hope that LAL paypal account doesn't get flagged for shipping "substances" against tos of paypal, let another vendor I know from Europe. Now they only collect bank wires and bitcoin :( I believe they supplied wholesale molecules but dont have much more info, outdated from 2018.
                          : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBAC View Post
                            So, I went to a place an order over the weekend with Liquid Alchemy Labs and their order page wasn't working. I sent them an email to ask them what's going on and here was Garry's reply:

"Hello
                            We lost our merchant provider (PayPal) and no longer have the ability to take payments. PayPal now considers pheromones as drugs and are closing all accounts that sell pheromones, even though we don't sell a single thing that is illegal or controlled in any way in the USA. We are working on getting a new account as fast as possible.

At this time we have some products on Amazon. Other than that we can only take Venmo, Cash App, Google Pay, Zelle, Western Union, Money Gram, Cashiers Check or Money Order.

We can accept the following cryptos: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Vertcoin, Zcash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero, XRP, and Ripple. If you want to use a Crypto not shown here contact me and I will see if we can figure out a way to accept it and add it to our list.

If you want to use one of these methods, simply send me a list of what products you want, your address, and which payment method you want to use and I will send back a total and payment instructions.

Thank you,
                            Garry Nelson"

I came across this thread from 2018 with the same exact problem and the same response from Garry:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/other-v...abs-in-trouble

This seems extremely fishy to me that this problem is still going on and still hasn't been resolved. But, all I hear are great things about Liquid Alchemy Labs and Garry. Can anyone help me out here?

Muestereate
                            kingtut savage
                            2000GT
                            Primross
                            Nothing to worry. Garry is a legend in the pheromone world. And his products are top notch. His customer care is also top notch. One of the best Vendors currently.
                            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X