yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP Occos scent recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were earlier comments about the OCCO: SLF (smells like you know what). It was re-released for Pherotine 2022 and is still currently available on their website. This is popular ! it's the honey + amber + musk combo that makes it so sexual, along with, obviously, the copulins. It's a definite twofer.

Comment

Originally posted by CarmeloAndersen View Post
      I like fresh floral fragrances, too. Usually, I buy perfume in specialty stores. I like the opportunity to come into the store and test any fragrance.
      When the perfume I want isn't there, I order a sample at
      https://www.decantx.com. I have quite a few samples of different perfumes, which I test every day. I like to smell different and enjoy Gucci, Dior, and Givenchy fragrances. I've highlighted three of my favorite companies that create indescribable scents. I want to try a heavier flavor, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, famous among lovers of sweet scents.​

Comment

For the OCCOS i really like Pink shield, and Blue i love as well, i have a lot of her OCCOS, need to go through my stash again!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X