yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP Occos scent recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPMP Occos scent recommendations

Wondering if anyone has tried the different OCCOs from LPMP and has a suggestion for a scent that pairs well with floral? Honey and musky don't wear super well on me. I do have Beths Blushing Milkmaid and like it, but it doesn't go with most of my perfumes. I gravitate towards and get the most compliments on fresh/floral scents when I wear them, ie Marc Jacobs Daisy.
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

If you live Green florals, you would of liked OCCO Green, but they don't do it anymore, you could try mailing them, sometimes they do have certain ones that don't show on the website, this has happened to me before for something!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

OCCO Blue.
      I know the description says it's a bit tomboy, but I don't find that to be true.

OCCO Blue has that oak moss, powdery note that would pair well with a floral. Don't be afraid of the tobacco reference either, it isn't a forward/prominent note.
      OCCO Blue smells clean and powdery and I think it would be your best bet as far as the permanent OCCOs for your tastes.
      https://lovepotionperfume.com/produc...a7ba74af&_ss=r

If you like vanilla and want something creamy and foodie to add with your floral, OCCO White is a winner, but it is definitely a foodie vanilla.

The 2 links coconut provided are for limited editions, so if you love them they may not be around forever, but on the good side, it doesn't take much ^_~

There is also a lavender if you like lavender:
      https://lovepotionperfume.com/produc...a7ba74af&_ss=r

You can order samples of all of these without commiting to a full bottle. Hopefully you will find one you love!

Remember! You can always put a circle of OCCO around your belly button and wear you preferred perfume as always - it will be just as effective

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Coconut I don't know if I ever sampled the Gossamer threads, but I did like Spider silk. Does it cover the cops well?

• Coconut
        Coconut commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it covers cops really well

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Coconut Excellent!

OCCO Ambrosia is very sweet smelling and gets me compliments every time. OCCO Sandalwood smells incredible as well though I can't say how it blends with floral scents...

Regardless, you can't go wrong with either one.

The first one I bought was OCCO White which does smell nice but needs a while to dry down imo. It does have a hint of copulin smell for a good 30 minutes after application in my experience. The two listed above do not.

Oh, and OCCO Pineapple and OCCO Buttercream smell great also and do not need dry down time.
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Coconut
        Coconut commented
        Editing a comment
        Occo Butterscotch smells incredible too, in fact will wear it this afternoon!

This thread made me remember how much I love OCCOs. If you really lather them on you can get some crazy hits. Goes great with Xist/w too
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Definately agree with the combo-ing with Xist4w

• Coconut
        Coconut commented
        Editing a comment
        Never tried it with XIST will have too now

I hope Mara developes new OCCO's soon.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

wow you guys seriously came in clutch! Why do I feel like I'm going to end up buying all of these at some point
        Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist

Comment

Originally posted by Tryme180 View Post
          wow you guys seriously came in clutch! Why do I feel like I'm going to end up buying all of these at some point
          We all feel that way at some point (or, most of the time, if we're being truly honest here )

Comment

Yes it covers cops very well
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Did they discontinue SLF? I can't seem to find it. I'm going to ask in the LPMP group as well
              PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
              Sample: Temptress
              LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
              Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

either it's out of stock or discontinued, i checked all three sites and can't find it

Comment

Update: i started with the OCCO florale at Coconut's suggestion. Alone it is very green! Smells like a flower shop. With my perfume it is perfect! Just adds another dimension to the fragrance profile.
                  im so impressed with the cover, i will definitely be trying more. I'm thinking blue or lavender next.

Comment

Update: i started with the OCCO florale at Coconut's suggestion. Alone it is very green! Smells like a flower shop. With my perfume it is perfect! Just adds another dimension to the fragrance profile.
                    im so impressed with the cover, i will definitely be trying more. I'm thinking blue or lavender next.
                    Yes! The OCCOs are pretty amazing in their coverage and they layer beautifully.

For me, I'm a huge foodie and love the White and Pink. There's even something chewy and delicious about the Black to me as well - and mixing it with Red...Mmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes! The OCCOs are pretty amazing in their coverage and they layer beautifully.

For me, I'm a huge foodie and love the White and Pink. There's even something chewy and delicious about the Black to me as well - and mixing it with Red...Mmmmmm...
                      i like to layer OOCO Pink with this:

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

I have OCCO: Pink Shield- is a flirty, girly blend of pinky cotton candy sugars with a drop of lemon and a tinge of amber for depth.

I absolutely love the smell of this one!
                      PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
                      Sample: Temptress
                      LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
                      Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      I hope Mara developes new OCCO's soon.
                      I hope she does too honestly we need new batches! Sad I missed out on the Creamy Almond OCC that she dropped a while back ago smh. I know that must have been a delightful smell.
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I hope she does too honestly we need new batches! Sad I missed out on the Creamy Almond OCC that she dropped a while back ago smh. I know that must have been a delightful smell.
                        I missed it too.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Butterscotch is nice if it's still available!

Comment

Blue is my favourite!

Comment

I like fresh floral fragrances, too. Usually, I buy perfume in specialty stores. I like the opportunity to come into the store and test any fragrance.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X