yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tiger Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Juice

Many years ago I bought some oil products from Paradise7, a lady called Diane. Well, this small bottle with the TIGER JUICE has been stored in my fridge a very very long time. Ok, last week I took it out and tried it (2 drops on neck + 1 drop on my wrist).

This sh!t really worked as advertized, I have not had such an eager and wet girl in my bed for a long time. Very nice indeed

But I guess Paradise7 is gone and no more TIGER JUICE will be available when my 5 ml bottle one day is empty.

Still, years ago a guy you might have heard about told me he believed SteveO had at some time been in contact with Diane.
    And this guy in Germany thought Diane might have shared some formulas as she would be going out of business.

The TIGER JUICE formula was claimed by Paradise7 to be only 4 different pheromones.

Is there a possibility that the tiger would wake up again ?

Most likely not, RIP, like every vintage pheromones that has departed.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I wonder how many "Holy Grail' pheromone products died because of a formula change or just fell to the wayside never to be made again? It does have you thinking if anybody actually wrote the formula down.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X