yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Substituting Discontinued Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substituting Discontinued Products

Was helping out younger brother and he told me of the success he had with the A1-Glace-Nude Alpha combo. He's ordered the A1 from Love Scent as we read in the forums it's more "crushy". I'll be adding a bottle of NA when I place an order after the holidays when, hopefully, the postal service is not as screwed up as it is now. The only problem is Glace is no longer available from the merchant.

Is there a social that works similarly to Glace I can steer him to get short of finding anyone who's willing to sell their Glace?
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

I dont think there is a pure substitute for Glace like for like. Maybe just let him try the NA and A1, and if has good enough conversation skills, there really is not much need to add the Glace imo.

Orbital, X22, Hypnotica, Scent of Eros, etc are a few that pop to my mind that could work well in that mix. Why not try those and test it.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I wish I had any of those in my stash as I'd hate to buy it myself or let little brother buy it to not get the result. He had a promising meetup and I gave him the Cliff Notes version of IoIs and hit a home run with his date.

Is Glace strictly a social or social/sexual blend? I thought I read somewhere (maybe the old product page) it has/had A-nol and B-nol. Don't know how that plays into the whole game as I still don't have a good understanding of the finer points of the different mones. I was hoping I might have had something to sub for him to try until he could buy something on his own. Of course I/We would just buy Glace if AD would put it back into production.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Glace is strictly a social, nothing sexual about it. As a matter of fact, it contains est, so it is slightly betafying to me. So i often spike it with some other products to avoid it.

And you dont need to buy all those products. Just buy 1 product and test it out thoroughly to have a good grasp of it. Only then try the next product.

Or you could just go with NA and A1 combonothing wrong with it. Or use Glace or Bliss from your stash.

A-nol and B-nol are the most consistent main ingredients in any social type products. Read up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
          I wish I had any of those in my stash as I'd hate to buy it myself or let little brother buy it to not get the result. He had a promising meetup and I gave him the Cliff Notes version of IoIs and hit a home run with his date.

Is Glace strictly a social or social/sexual blend? I thought I read somewhere (maybe the old product page) it has/had A-nol and B-nol. Don't know how that plays into the whole game as I still don't have a good understanding of the finer points of the different mones. I was hoping I might have had something to sub for him to try until he could buy something on his own. Of course I/We would just buy Glace if AD would put it back into production.
          While I still have some Glace left I'm not willing to let little bro' use up my entire supply for his expeditions, which I was why I was interested in finding an alternative for him (as well as when I finally run out). Yes, I could just have him use NA and A1 solo and at least he can do that until we figure out a good social to pair with it.

Comment

Haha, indeed, why let your lil bro have all the fun with the remaining Glace lol. I just checked that AD wont be selling Glace at their website, but will still let Aromafero sell it. Maybe thats good news, thought its still out of stock there too.

Lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
              Haha, indeed, why let your lil bro have all the fun with the remaining Glace lol. I just checked that AD wont be selling Glace at their website, but will still let Aromafero sell it. Maybe thats good news, thought its still out of stock there too.

Lets see.
              If that comes true that will be great. Not to say that I don't have enough stash to play with. Still favoring the A1/NA/Glace mix thanks to my first kitten expedition. If I come across targets I'm not really enamored with I'll do some more test driving, especially since I picked up some other things between PXS (still in transit) and PTreas ETFZ and Swoon.

Comment

You gotta remember, NA might be a little too serious for the younger 20 to 25 girls or something. For that, its better to use Xist, which is fun, lighter, and flirty if driven right by the user. So, use your pheromones according to the scenarios and targets that suit them.

Comment

Mad Scientist If I were to sub out NA for Xist for the young cutie how do you think it would work when using the "falling in love" mix with a target between 40-50? I figure I'll have an appointment with the kitten and the older gal in the same day, perhaps an hour or two apart, and curious what it may do. I know I can easily initiate kino with the 30 year old and she's always been receptive to me initialing touch with NA but just wonder how it would work with xist instead, especially since my initial foray was blatantly obvious IoIs using NA, not so much the second. The older target is of interest to me as well though we don't have the extended rapport I do with the kitten so a little nudge might be beneficial.

Comment

First off, i had never used the falling in love combo by cutting out Nude Alpha and replacing it with Xist. So i have no idea how that will work.

Second, the reason i suggest the Nude Alpha for the kitten is that she was 30 plus in age. So, since it really works well before, it might be better to use it again instead of Xist in the future, even with the new older target.

Xist is very good, but as far as imprinting goes, NA is way way on another level, especially with A1. But you can always test it out if you are curious.

??????

Comment

First off, i had never used the falling in love combo by cutting out Nude Alpha and replacing it with Xist. So i have no idea how that will work.??????
                      Understood, just curious as I'll admit I'm lack the background for combos except for what others have mentioned.

Second, the reason i suggest the Nude Alpha for the kitten is that she was 30 plus in age. So, since it really works well before, it might be better to use it again instead of Xist in the future, even with the new older target.??????
                      Good to know. Glad it will play well with older targets as well.

Xist is very good, but as far as imprinting goes, NA is way way on another level, especially with A1. But you can always test it out if you are curious.??????
                      Of course in the world we live in I don't have as much opportunity to test things out as I did pre-pandemic. I would have loved to given more of my stash a good test but there are people in my work circle I want to avoid while wearing pheromones, if you know what I mean.

As always, thanks MS for your insights and experience.

Comment

No problem man, glad to be of help, however limited my knowledge may be.

I also consistently use Xist+A1 when meeting new women etc. So that is a proven combo for me too. But the effects are very different to NA. But still, if you want to secretly imprint a girl, my go to is NA. But be careful, if you wear it consistently around a bunch of girls, it might seriously affect a non target girl unexpectedly, leading to situations, etc. So be ready if that ever happens to you. Keep testing and be brave with experiments, thats the fun part for me regarding pheromones anyways.

Comment

No problem man, glad to be of help, however limited my knowledge may be.

But still, if you want to secretly imprint a girl, my go to is NA. But be careful, if you wear it consistently around a bunch of girls, it might seriously affect a non target girl unexpectedly, leading to situations, etc. So be ready if that ever happens to you.
                          That's the one thing I always have in mind, as there's probably 75-85% women who I wouldn't want to ever go near there are 15-25% that I really want to interact with. Since I do can control my visitation schedule at work I can control when I visit my desired targets. This way when I decide to wear a splash of something for testing I can get the most milage out of it without having to frantically scrub it off due to having to work with an unintended / undesirable target.

Keep testing and be brave with experiments, thats the fun part for me regarding pheromones anyways.
                          For sure! When I started my initial foray into using pheromones (many, many years ago) there wasn't anyplace like this around, which is why I lost interest. With a great community and being able to pull from the minds of those more learned that myself it's been a fun journey full of education. The experimentation has only just begun!

Comment

Great. But you should also remember not to let that limit your testings. After all, everytime we wear a blend, it hits a myriad of persons around us, whether we like it or not. In your particular case, imprinting mones with the hot kitty was appropriate. But as a general rule, if you are planning on hitting on other women in your workplace, it might be a better idea to go with other blends, like a Status product with a bit of sexual element, like Ascend, etc.

Choosing which product to wear depending on the occasions is key too. Suppose you wear Evolve at a funeral, you are projecting a very social and sexual vibe, which will be offputting to the women there, especially one that is grieving etc. So, status products are the best for work place ime. And dont worry, status and alpha vibes are damn sexy and appealing to women.

Comment

Good point. I plan on testing the more alpha formulas as a general day wear, especially since it wouldn't hurt with many of the people I work with who think my department should just roll over when they have a request for services. Since my general exposure to women who I might be remotely interested in is limited these days I figured it would be interesting to observe the more sexual mixes with those who have some familiarity with me, though I don't necessarily see these folks all that often.

While alpha vibes might be appealing to women I just wonder how coming across with enhanced alpha vibes would play in the minds of those who have known me for an extended time in a work environment.

Imagine, psychology entering the realm of pheromone use.

Comment

In my personal experience, pheromones works best with noticeable hits with strangers, as opposed to people you are familiar with for a long time.

Strangers see you with Ascend, for example, and they see a very high status male and that is immediately embedded into their subconcious minds, as they have no other previous baseline perception of you.

But with families, friends, colleagues etc whom you have known for years, it depends on the person, situation, the pheromone product, etc to see if it will be a noticeable hit or just subconcious hit. An example, this one time i put on Xist, the oil i think, and my Aunt tells me that, "wow, you are so clean and different when you dress up, dont revert to being a snob" lol. I was not even that dressed up, just wearing freshly washed clothes. But my other family members never comment anything when wearing Xist.

So, it depends.
                                ??????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X