yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

True pheromones Lotion product.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True pheromones Lotion product.

Just a quick report.

I applied True pheromone's body lotion, pea size on my neck. Then showered my neck with 5 dollar cologne that has crappy projection on the same application as the lotion. just to be able to diffuse the non scented lotion.

Anywho, I was standing in line trying to grab coffee, mask on and what not. This girl (not so attractive, or could be? she had a mask on) was 3 people behind. Anyways, I ordered and waited on the side and they went through the 3 people and then she ordered and waited on my side as well.

I had a mask on, wearing a winter hat, so the only thing you can see were my eyes.

Anyways, grabbed my coffee and left. The hit came when I was on the escalator going down, she came after me and started going down the steps and when I moved aside for her to go by me, she stood on the same step as me and just stayed there, my left side touching her right side. I was so shocked lol, early morning, not fully awake and she definitely woke me up with that reaction. What was the biggest kicker was that she looked at me and sighed. we went our saparate ways. I had to go to the washroom, had to pee badly and she left the mall

this hit reminded me of when I wore Androstedienone products and friends trying to be close, hugging, lingering. First blatant hit from this lotion.

She looked indian/pakistani nice body.

I wish I understood the Indi Pakistani culture. I have gotten hits from extremely young college girls. I get the idea that they don't know how attractive they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post
      Just a quick report.

I applied True pheromone's body lotion, pea size on my neck. Then showered my neck with 5 dollar cologne that has crappy projection on the same application as the lotion. just to be able to diffuse the non scented lotion.

Anywho, I was standing in line trying to grab coffee, mask on and what not. This girl (not so attractive, or could be? she had a mask on) was 3 people behind. Anyways, I ordered and waited on the side and they went through the 3 people and then she ordered and waited on my side as well.

I had a mask on, wearing a winter hat, so the only thing you can see were my eyes.

Anyways, grabbed my coffee and left. The hit came when I was on the escalator going down, she came after me and started going down the steps and when I moved aside for her to go by me, she stood on the same step as me and just stayed there, my left side touching her right side. I was so shocked lol, early morning, not fully awake and she definitely woke me up with that reaction. What was the biggest kicker was that she looked at me and sighed. we went our saparate ways. I had to go to the washroom, had to pee badly and she left the mall

this hit reminded me of when I wore Androstedienone products and friends trying to be close, hugging, lingering. First blatant hit from this lotion.

She looked indian/pakistani nice body.
      I just checked out the True Pheromones lotion. The description only says it includes 6 pheromones and thats it, no specific names of even 1 pheromones, so thats kinda sketchy to me, especially at that cheap of a price at 9.99 dollars. Either way, there is an option to add Cops to 3X times.

Indi, is your product with the added cops or not, just wondering. Also, Indi, my man, you should have strike up a conversation with her straight away to gauge more hits and reactions lol. I would have gone loco on her with that kind of proximity approach from her. When she looked at you, it could have indicated a desire to be chatted up maybe.

I aint nevessary that enthusiased with any of the True products, but hits like these are what intrigues me. More of the same please.

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I wish I understood the Indi Pakistani culture. I have gotten hits from extremely young college girls. I get the idea that they don't know how attractive they are.
        I understand the Indi Pak culture very clearly, but i have not used pheromones around them at all, as i live in a specific State where our Ethnicity is the main 95 plus percent population.

And their women, many of them are so gorgeous. But they are also a really conservative and closed culture when it comes to sex, marriage, family, etc. especially in the rural areas. But that is not the case in the cities and urban areas though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post

I just checked out the True Pheromones lotion. The description only says it includes 6 pheromones and thats it, no specific names of even 1 pheromones, so thats kinda sketchy to me, especially at that cheap of a price at 9.99 dollars. Either way, there is an option to add Cops to 3X times.

Indi, is your product with the added cops or not, just wondering. Also, Indi, my man, you should have strike up a conversation with her straight away to gauge more hits and reactions lol. I would have gone loco on her with that kind of proximity approach from her. When she looked at you, it could have indicated a desire to be chatted up maybe.

I aint nevessary that enthusiased with any of the True products, but hits like these are what intrigues me. More of the same please.
          Hey Mad!

Did you know for a whole year they used to sell their products for $25 each? every single one of them, sprays and oils?

Yup, and they performed really well. Go to Pherotruth and check out when they first started, especially true love (I have 4 bottles of that). They work really really well. Pheromones gaining exposure wasn't because of the number of molecules in there, but because it was simply 1 or 2 molecules and it was more than good enough.

They are cheap too, Arone/Brone is like 10 bucks there, for 10mg/10ml which is a lot and can last you a very long time. because a normal person only needs like 2.5mcg to 5mcg max. It is a very strong molecule. I remember alpha dreams used to sell 500mg or arone for 75 bucks, same with None. My point is, a lot of the high prices is business sense unless they have complicated molecules there where it justifies the cost. I'm not too versed on others and how much they cost so I can't share more.

Young guys who produced a lot of none, were recommended to wear Arone, or alpha/beta nol. Mature people were recommended to wear None to give off that young vibe, and voila, worked every time.

Now its more advanced and so much more molecules and complications, and hence why we are testing so many commercial products hoping for that holly grail. We are looking for that one product to rule them all, that has the perfect combination for every situation. I believe it is possible, even though people's will power can't be overcome, but not a lot of people are able to abstain from a sudden strong urge to act on something.

Also added cops are given to you in a saparate 10ml bottle. But I never mixed any yet.

As for not approaching, honestly, I don't feel the need to approach everyone who has a V lol. I never feel obliged or in the mood for it. Even more so on that situation where I have a full tray of coffee, wanting to pee and escalator incident lasting 4 seconds before we parted ways. I had people waiting on me at home.

There will be more reports where I took advantage of situations dont you worry, its not the first time I've seen a blatant hit

Comment

Hi Indi,

I didnt know that they sell their products for 25 dollars for a year, even though i had heard about True Pheromones for a long time. That is good to hear that their products are performing well. I trust your judgement. As for True Love, i contemplated getting it when i was starting out with pheromones, but several reports on meo-est and its alleged side effects put ne off of it till now. And i am just not interested in their other products atm. Thats all.

And lol, i understand the disinterest in approaching any girl with a V. Haha. I even posted it in my Alpha Male course to not do that. I was just mentioning that because of the desire to read more reports of that product.

Again, keep up the reports, nice job too.

Comment

Hi Indi,

I didnt know that they sell their products for 25 dollars for a year, even though i had heard about True Pheromones for a long time. That is good to hear that their products are performing well. I trust your judgement. As for True Love, i contemplated getting it when i was starting out with pheromones, but several reports on meo-est and its alleged side effects put ne off of it till now. And i am just not interested in their other products atm. Thats all.

And lol, i understand the disinterest in approaching any girl with a V. Haha. I even posted it in my Alpha Male course to not do that. I was just mentioning that because of the desire to read more reports of that product.

Again, keep up the reports, nice job too.
              I have to admit, you get more bang for the buck getting stuff else where. The only reason I purchased from them recently is because they are 4 hours drive from my house and their shipment arrives in less than 24-48 hours. They still didn't answer why the price hike to the extremes all of a sudden but they do offer 1 year money back guarentee if shit doesn't work so I have nothing to lose. Also they made me a customer for life when their products leaked a little bit (2 true love oils) and after sharing proof, they replaced it with 2 other ones, in which it made me purchase like 8 bottles of the lotion as a thank you. I like awesome customer service and I rewarded them for it... in a way.

True love side effects are based on ONE person, and he wasn't clear what medical history he had before that. just saying...

Again you will get more bang for the back somewhere else tbh, but True love is one of my favorite products, and their 1 year guarentee can't be beat.

I have 13 more days until my testing of this lotion will be done. However, I think this is something I will be wearing a lot since I find that despite its pheromonal affects, its easy on my skin and my cologne projection lasts longer. This pheromone reminds me a little bit of scent of Euro's. It takes a bit of time to kick in which is a neg compared to scent of euro's.

Scent of Euro's was the best social mone I've worn for the longest time, then it got decimated by Glace. However, alpha dreams shat the bed somewhere and kept on sending a shit version of glace and it hasn't been the same ever since. I have yet to find a great social pheromone to date and yea this lotion still doesn't compare.

It's good for the price. Just don't apply too much of it, I have a strong feeling it has Androstadienone, and yeah too much of that kills my mojo, which it did a few times when I started.

Comment

Thsts good to hear that you experienced a positive customer service with them. Me personally, both XS and LAL are just my favourites, in terms of not only customer service, but also product consistency, variety, complexities, money back quarantees, reliability and price competitiveness, etc. I just feels so secure to buy Garrys product because of his unlimited money back quarentee, whereas XS are great at bargains, etc, shown even by the recent sale. I also love Apex, Lacroy, PT etc, but their customer service is lacking sometimes. AD are just not trustworthy to me anymore, since the none fiasco. So, True products just dont appeal to me right now, simple.

As to the True Love side effects allegedly, i see that you have read about it. But it was in my early mone days, so it made me reluctant. I would love to hear your thoughts on it and comparision with other products too. And more of the reports on the True Lotions too.

As for the Scent of Eros, i am realky intrigue by it too. I heard that it contains androsterone and androstenol. Did you use it enough to write a short review of it,maybe in your journal when you have the time, i might base my descision to purchase it or not based on your reviews, if you can provide your opinion, as i want a new social as Glace was removed from ADs production line recently.

Comment

It's late now but I promise, tomorrow I'll write a short review of it. I know the reactions I got from it but it wont be as detailed because I dont remember my hits and I wasn't writing things back then. But it will be good enough to help you form an opinion.

Cheers

Thsts good to hear that you experienced a positive customer service with them. Me personally, both XS and LAL are just my favourites, in terms of not only customer service, but also product consistency, variety, complexities, money back quarantees, reliability and price competitiveness, etc. I just feels so secure to buy Garrys product because of his unlimited money back quarentee, whereas XS are great at bargains, etc, shown even by the recent sale. I also love Apex, Lacroy, PT etc, but their customer service is lacking sometimes. AD are just not trustworthy to me anymore, since the none fiasco. So, True products just dont appeal to me right now, simple.

As to the True Love side effects allegedly, i see that you have read about it. But it was in my early mone days, so it made me reluctant. I would love to hear your thoughts on it and comparision with other products too. And more of the reports on the True Lotions too.

As for the Scent of Eros, i am realky intrigue by it too. I heard that it contains androsterone and androstenol. Did you use it enough to write a short review of it,maybe in your journal when you have the time, i might base my descision to purchase it or not based on your reviews, if you can provide your opinion, as i want a new social as Glace was removed from ADs production line recently.

Comment

Great Indi, will wait for your report about Scent of Eros. Do you think it will still be the same working product as before years ago, as that also makes ne reluctant, as the Vendors are not as reputable and reliable as certain Vendors, like Pheromone XS, etc.

Comment

Great Indi, will wait for your report about Scent of Eros. Do you think it will still be the same working product as before years ago, as that also makes ne reluctant, as the Vendors are not as reputable and reliable as certain Vendors, like Pheromone XS, etc.
                      Haha, to be honest regarding your question I have no idea. He is a part of the vendor that used to sell Max attraction gold, which used to be very similar to the old AM from Alpha dreams. Now if you tried Alpha Maschio (AM) before, you will know it was one of those pheromones that was the closest thing to an axe commercial on some women. It was very close to NPA of old too but it worked on more women than NPA. Npa I find very selective but when it hits it hits like a truck. Same with AM of old, but an even wider range and more people, if that makes sense.

Not to derail any further, but AM of now, MAx attraction gold(which is the same vendor who sells Scent of Euros) are duds, in every sense of the word. Tried both, returned Max attraction, threw AM, well passed its return policy. Shitty experience, telling me it was my fault for not testing it properly. At this stage after years of testing and also testing those same products but older batches, I knew what I was expecting and it wasn't the same products as I got before, simple as that.

I didn't want to go through the hassle of buying from the same vendor. However, I have to give it to them, even though they pointed the finger at me not testing it properly(finished half the bottle with similar pheromonal reactions as straight none), there wasn't any hassle involved when it came to returning it. Just disappointed that I didn't get refund for my shipping charge

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post

Haha, to be honest regarding your question I have no idea. He is a part of the vendor that used to sell Max attraction gold, which used to be very similar to the old AM from Alpha dreams. Now if you tried Alpha Maschio (AM) before, you will know it was one of those pheromones that was the closest thing to an axe commercial on some women. It was very close to NPA of old too but it worked on more women than NPA. Npa I find very selective but when it hits it hits like a truck. Same with AM of old, but an even wider range and more people, if that makes sense.

Not to derail any further, but AM of now, MAx attraction gold(which is the same vendor who sells Scent of Euros) are duds, in every sense of the word. Tried both, returned Max attraction, threw AM, well passed its return policy. Shitty experience, telling me it was my fault for not testing it properly. At this stage after years of testing and also testing those same products but older batches, I knew what I was expecting and it wasn't the same products as I got before, simple as that.

I didn't want to go through the hassle of buying from the same vendor. However, I have to give it to them, even though they pointed the finger at me not testing it properly(finished half the bottle with similar pheromonal reactions as straight none), there wasn't any hassle involved when it came to returning it. Just disappointed that I didn't get refund for my shipping charge
                        Lol, i thought so man. The reports on MAG, etc were so scary that i never dared to buy from those Vendors. Now i am intrigued more and more at your experience. I am pretty versed at the products i currently have, but am intrigued at the more older products who were such powerhouse, like AM old, L2k old, A314, MAG, Old Npa, etc. I have Old Npa, which i bought from another guy. It was sealed and unopened. But i have opened it but never used it. I hope someday we can discuss it further. I have derailed your thread too much, and i apologised for it. I will try to post my queries in your journals in the future. Thanks man.

Comment

Nah man you're good.

Yeah I will keep posting true lotion reactions. In fact I have one to report.

My own feelings is that after 17 days of testing this lotion, it is really hard to see anything without adding something with somewhat of a projection to it, to take those molecules on your skin, into the air.

I even tried working out while it was on my skin and also another day applying right after work out, and didnt notice anything, especially on days where I had a lot of social interactions, but none out of the norm
                          ?
                          Even though they claim that have top of the art diffusion technology in all their products, this certainly doesnt prove it..

It comes unscented so I believe that if there were to offer the choice of adding some sort of scent to it, it might carry it more out of your body and into your surroundings(sounds like a fart )

I find that anything that has a scent will help it. Even some cheap colognes I've been wearing

13 more days and I will post my final verdict.

I will post blatant hits if I do encounter more..

Comment

I would have liked it if they atleast list 2 or 3 of the main driving pheromones, to get an idea of what its supposed to do.

And what is the base of that lotion ? Any regular cologne should be able to lift the mone molecules for diffusion, but being a lotion and not alchohol or dpg based product, the base might also play a huge role to the effectiveness of the scents used for diffusion.

Keep up the posts, its nice to hear reports about products not necessarily that popular among the community, as a gem could be unraveled in the process.

Comment

I have had decent luck with the lotion and pheromone hair conditioner. I use them as more if a base to to any my other pheromones.

They both work well, and are balanced, but would not expect anything over the top.

I use the lotion about 3o minutes before I apply my mones. I find oil based mones seem to go a little better with the lotion than ethanol blends.

Then with the hair conditioner, I shampoo first, rinse and then apply the conditioner and then wash the rest of my body, then rinse conditioner last.

I apply only more social mones to my hair. If you apply anything with Androstenone to hair, it sticks and may build up.

Comment

DHEA-S in my hair was fun, I need the oil though, the alcohol in the sprays gives me and my hair a really wild look.

Comment

I will look again, but does PXS have a lotion? If they did I would be in heaven! The lotion I have found works much better with oil blends on bare skin. I shave my neck and put the lotion on after I shower. Then in the morning put on my oil and it lasts all day with very steady diffusion in even 100 degree weather.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X