yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Scent

I have a couple questions regarding Love Scent products. Love Scent actually has pretty good products in my experience - their Mojo Pro for women was my first serious pheromone and it convinced me that pheros work, period. I also love that they have cheap little bottles you can buy that are around $10 if you don't want to have to spend $30+ but would still like to buy something.

First question - has anyone used their "Love on the Run" line? I bought the Seduce for Her recently and it smells great. The site says it has a fair amount of est in it, not sure what else it has. I haven't actually tested it yet but will do so soon. I can't find many reviews on it at all even on pherotruth so I'm curious if anyone has used it.

I also see Love Scent sells AndrosteNOL. I forgot to bring Glace and/or Alpha-Androstenol with me on my current vacation (it's a long vacation at that) and I don't want to buy a whole new bottle of either one just to have it for the summer. However I would really like something to make me more outgoing and confident in social situations. I brought a fair amount of XS products with me but the cool thing about Glace or A-nol is you can add them to any pheromone mix and it will make you more social without really effecting the other pheros in my experience, whereas the XS products I brought that make me chattier would totally alter my signature overall if I just add them on top of other pheros.

Anyways, I bought their $10 AndrosteNOL scent in Sweet Cream and it is labeled the "icebreaker pheromone" on their site. But it doesn't say if it's beta or alpha? I didn't know AndrosteNOL could exist without being beta or alpha? Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance and happy 4th of July!
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

wow wow wow, u own all xs womens and unisex products? im impressed . now u know whats works best for you . regarding ur questions, i have bought from love scent too and the androstenol they use in their 10$ such as your sweet cream product is alpha-androstenol. in your social goal, what about flirt? i have found that if i add it to some other not that social mixes it makes them more social, they get improved. i personally tried egyptian musk $10 from love scent, and yes i saw some social increase, because of the alpha nol,. other option try single oil social molecules from pheromonexs, they are worth it, they are not $10 but... anyways good 4th of july too

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
      wow wow wow, u own all xs womens and unisex products? im impressed . now u know whats works best for you . regarding ur questions, i have bought from love scent too and the androstenol they use in their 10$ such as your sweet cream product is alpha-androstenol. in your social goal, what about flirt? i have found that if i add it to some other not that social mixes it makes them more social, they get improved. i personally tried egyptian musk $10 from love scent, and yes i saw some social increase, because of the alpha nol,. other option try single oil social molecules from pheromonexs, they are worth it, they are not $10 but... anyways good 4th of july too
      Thanks so much for the reply! I'm so glad it's a-nol in the sweet cream product I bought. I already own a mostly full bottle of XS's a-nol and a mostly full bottle of Glace back home, so I just wanted a cheap travel size a-nol to hold me over until I get back. They should really clarify that it's alpha androstenol on the site.

I do love Flirt and have a small sample of it with me. It doesn't make me as chatty as Glace or straight a-nol though. But it does help.

And yes, my crazy ass owns all womens and unisex XS blends lmao

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• eroque
        eroque commented
        Editing a comment
        no problem. out of curiosity have you catch your eye on xsp112, it states its like anol on steroids. u never know .

• somechick99
        somechick99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol damn you for saying that, now I'll have to add it to my next order...

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

what are the alpha female ones on XS, i love to give off the alpha side of me
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• eroque
        eroque commented
        Editing a comment
        i heard u are a green eyed blonde, and your phero arsenal has some alpha in it. but u may try alpha impaxs for men, jejeje . is that you on your profile picture or do you think it looks like you?

• Coconut
        Coconut commented
        Editing a comment
        No the real photo of me is on my "coco test drive" last page lol

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      what are the alpha female ones on XS, i love to give off the alpha side of me
      The most alpha women's and unisex blends are Temptress, Madame, Comply, and Bitch in my experience (my favorite being Madame). There are others that are borderline alpha but more status-y like Fairytale, Sexy Confidence, Celebrity, xs189, the Inbetween, Goddess, and Mascot (though I haven't tested Mascot enough to get a feel for it in all honesty). The super alpha blends like the first four I listed may need to be tempered for others to receive it well. For instance I can't wear Comply without Sweeteness or Innocence or people think I'm bossing them around. Temptress also makes people insecure on me unless tempered. Bitch and Madame are generally well received with my chemistry though.

Madame was originally called Social Dominance so if you're wanting to make it clear that you're the alpha that's the one I'd choose. Depends on your specific goals though. Tbh I think its original name is a better fit for it.

It may also be worth picking up some dominant male blends because they have quite a few and can be surprisingly fun.

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

The most alpha women's and unisex blends are Temptress, Madame, Comply, and Bitch in my experience (my favorite being Madame). There are others that are borderline alpha but more status-y like Fairytale, Sexy Confidence, Celebrity, xs189, the Inbetween, Goddess, and Mascot (though I haven't tested Mascot enough to get a feel for it in all honesty). The super alpha blends like the first four I listed may need to be tempered for others to receive it well. For instance I can't wear Comply without Sweeteness or Innocence or people think I'm bossing them around. Temptress also makes people insecure on me unless tempered. Bitch and Madame are generally well received with my chemistry though.

Madame was originally called Social Dominance so if you're wanting to make it clear that you're the alpha that's the one I'd choose. Depends on your specific goals though. Tbh I think its original name is a better fit for it.

It may also be worth picking up some dominant male blends because they have quite a few and can be surprisingly fun.
        I have Comply and Bitch which i really like so might take a look out for Madame!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Ok, so I admit I'm pretty impressed with Love Scent right now. I ordered my a-nol on July 4th which was both a holiday and a Saturday...it shipped that same day and arrived this afternoon. They also included a finger puppet and sweet note.

Can't wait to put this stuff to the test. I have no idea how effective it will be compared to XS a-nol or Glace, but I'm fully prepared to lather myself if necessary lol. The sweet cream scent smells really nice.

Comment

and Mascot (though I haven't tested Mascot enough to get a feel for it in all honesty)
            Mascot is not an alpha, it is not a status blend at all. It is neutral though, and can be taken in all directions if you chose to combine it with something.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Bumping this thread again....has anyone tried Love Scent's "Love on the Run" phero? It smells phenomenal, I seriously would wear it just as a perfume. Supposedly it's high in est according to their site. I haven't yet worn it lol and I'm yet to find any reviews.

Comment

Bumping this thread again....has anyone tried Love Scent's "Love on the Run" phero? It smells phenomenal, I seriously would wear it just as a perfume. Supposedly it's high in est according to their site. I haven't yet worn it lol and I'm yet to find any reviews.
                Sounds like a Lace (LPMP blend).
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

No but I looked it up and it does sound like it smells delicious!

Comment

no never worn it, but you could always add est to your perfumes lol

Comment

Well this makes me feel real old, I remember purchasing my first Love Scent product Primal Instinct in 2002 they even had their own forum at the time. Glad to see they're still around

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X