yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Corporativo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporativo

Has anyone used Corporativo by Alpha Dream?

What about their other products?

Not recently. I had all of their women's, unisex and a couple of the men's. This was years ago though. They're all lone gone now, but I did enjoy them.

Corporativo was a bit serious on me, good alpha vibe, focued. I used it mainly at work but often used something to soften up the hard alpha vibe it had on me (like something with cops and Est, like LPMPs Cuddle Bunny)

somechick99 uses Alpha Donna and Glace I believe?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Not recently. I had all of their women's, unisex and a couple of the men's. This was years ago though. They're all lone gone now, but I did enjoy them.

Corporativo was a bit serious on me, good alpha vibe, focued. I used it mainly at work but often used something to soften up the hard alpha vibe it had on me (like something with cops and Est, like LPMPs Cuddle Bunny)

somechick99 uses Alpha Donna and Glace I believe?
      Yes I have both of those. Alfa Donna never really got me any hits, though to be fair I only wore it a few times. Glace on the other hand is amazing for me. I'm normally quiet and reserved in large groups and Glace gets me to easily open up and be a social butterfly. I'm traveling right now and kicking myself because I didn't take Glace with me.

Never tried Corporativo though.
      Last edited by somechick99; 07-04-2020, 10:19 AM.
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Thank you, I'm definitely gonna try both! It's amazing how many different combinations can be made. This is an educative experience, my own degree in chemistry using real-life application and human trials! Soon i will begin combining but not before i test each product separately.

I am looking for something to wear to work when i go back, hopefully soon, but nothing overpowering. I like wearing mones uncovered but may have to curb that around co-workers, like having 2 versions, one socially conservative for the workplace and then the other being who i am outside of work, sort of casual friday~evening.

Comment

I used Corporativo to climb the ladder in the company I worked before and it really did a very good job.
          I'm using it again because my precious APi is unfortunately out of stock in Europe for a long time now, waiting to be restocked hopefully soon.

Is Corporativo serious? Yes, it is more serious than APi but not as serious as Ascend in my opinion.
          If you wear it smile and be polite and Corporativo will be a good mate for work environment.

Originally posted by JennMo View Post
          I like wearing mones uncovered...
          But wearing Corporativo uncovered is not a good idea, it has a strong phero smell.

Comment

Corporativo is one of my best pheromones. Gives me focus to complete my job and it makes me more articulate. After 6-8 hours it becomes too aggressive and I need to wash it off.

Comment

Originally posted by solonl View Post
              After 6-8 hours it becomes too aggressive and I need to wash it off.
              Hmm, any theories on why?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by solonl View Post
                After 6-8 hours it becomes too aggressive and I need to wash it off.
                I experienced the same thing after a long term usage of Corporativo that's why I prefer APi or Wolf.
                I think it's some sort of build up. I filled some of it into a sample spray bottle to minimize the dose a bit and had good results again with less aggression.
                But some month later I needed a Corporativo break for about one year.
                I have never experienced this with APi or Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Hmm, any theories on why?
                  After so many hours, my hypothesis is the Enone. It seemed to outlast the other molecules that buffers it. I did like it, though I tended to feminized it with some Est and cops...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

After so many hours, my hypothesis is the Enone. It seemed to outlast the other molecules that buffers it. I did like it, though I tended to feminized it with some Est and cops...
                    Yeah, enone can be hard to control sometimes.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I picked Corporativo up a couple of weeks ago (when I picked up a bottle of Glace) and recently picked up APi as well so it will be interesting to compare how both compare to each other. I also have a bottle of Bad Wolf but haven't cracked that open, either. Just need to figure out what a good time to wear so I can chart IoI's with a consistent crowd.
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I tried cooperativo alot with the silk base. I didn't like it as much. It felt like the occasional hits if you were to wear 1 part androstenone and 3 parts androsterone with alpha beta noles. It was a basic pheromone that while it did garner the attention and respect, there wasn't any wow factor attributed to it.

It definetely did not justify the price of 60 dollers + 20 shipping.

Tried it for 3 weeks solo, still have half a bottle purchased in 2010

Comment

Corpo was the one alpha that never really interested me at all too tbf. Havent tried it at all too. Something about its unisex appeal as an Alpha mone just turns me off since the first time i knew about it.
                          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Hello everyone, I wanted to know what you think of the LIIK of alpha dream, because I use it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X