yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Suicide prevention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics Suicide prevention

A314 cologne is a powerful blend of 17 pheromones that enhance your confidence and gives you amazing social experiences you will never forget

Discuss.

Obviously based on other posts, I'm not a paid shill for them. I just want to know what you think of this.

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
    I just want to know what you think of this.
    Short answer: :crap:

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I am glad I didn't have any thoughts before reading the article.

It seems genuine and I commend then for their efforts to reach out to people who suffer from suicide.

It doesn't seem like they are trying to get anyone to buy but just to help and if they are doing it to remove the bad image that now plagues them, I don't see anything wrong with that

Comment

What's the deal with this company and their products? I wouldn't have checked them out had i not read this.

Comment

Originally posted by JennMo View Post
          What's the deal with this company and their products? I wouldn't have checked them out had i not read this.
          Their product are extremely dilluted from what they were before. There is an entire thread about it on this board some place.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Their product are extremely dilluted from what they were before. There is an entire thread about it on this board some place.
            Good to know. I will skip these products. I saw a review on House of Pheromones. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JennMo View Post
              Good to know. I will skip these products.
              Good decision.
              Their products have been excellent back in 2009, I still have some of the magic stuff from 2009. But as Ildergreier said the products are meanwhile extremely diluted and heavily overpriced.

Comment

A few molecules (like A1) can hit people in a bad way. I don't know that it's wise to promote mone use among the severely depressed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X