yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ALPHA Q INGREDIENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALPHA Q INGREDIENTS

Never tried this stuff but Sick published this on Amazon Q and A.

Of most interest to me are the two different androsterone sulfates and the A! which Garry has said is in none of his other blends. Not that he is opposed to it but it was under patent when some of his older blends were created>

Alpha Q Sampler

If you are interested in Alpha Q I would purchase from Aroma Fero, it's cheaper. Click me!
    Amazon Tester is 8ml for $29.97
    Aroma Fero Tester is 6,1ml for $16.50
    Of course plus shipping.

Comment

This is interesting to me, I wonder which blend of Steve's comes the closest because I really do like AlphaQ, I feel like its missing something to smooth it over, goes well with P96.

Side note: my effects from Alpha Q were similar to combining rev 32 A314 and Cohesion.

Comment

Thanks for the hint, perhaps I'll try API and cohesion to get an idea.

Comment

Those 2 are also in Casanova

Comment

Why would anyone pay twice(?) the money for Alpha Q compared to XS-products? Is it cheaper in the states? Does it smells incredible good? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by r3mpuh View Post
              Why would anyone pay twice(?) the money for Alpha Q compared to XS-products? Is it cheaper in the states? Does it smells incredible good? Just curious.
              It does smell incredible.

Comment

well there is the quantity thing, 60 ml compared to 30. With my discount I can get 2-30 mls for a little less but when you take quantity, 60 ml, its 30 dollars cheaper without discounts. 160 versus 130 And then there is the LAL vibe. It's a different journey while being competitively priced.

I do believe the 6 ml sampler is a reuseable travel sprayer so it can't be compared to a plastic sprayer even though we can probably reuse ours too. Our don't travel well in my experience. I couldn't figure out why I was so happy for three days. I lost 5 ml of blisss in a shirt pocket.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X