yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

testing straight AndrostaDIENONE from Aroma Fero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing straight AndrostaDIENONE from Aroma Fero.

I just got my first order from aroma fero. I ordered nude alpha (NA) from LAL and AndrostaDIENONE from aroma fero.
    I later read that nude alpha doesn't do good with Asians, and since I live in Japan, I am going to be testing AndrostaDIENONE all by itself. Based on the description it seems like the best molecule out there for getting the effect I want.

I will be testing without any scent because my job does not allow me to wear a scent.

Will report back daily. Starting tomorrow

I tried today all by myself and no depression yet

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

I have some singles from Aroma Fero and have been very happy with them.

If you find you like the androstadienone, you can pair some with Nude Alpha to soften the signature
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• RelateSite
      RelateSite commented
      Editing a comment
      Believe it or not, your comments on PheroTruth were actually the reason I gave Aroma Fero singles a try

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet!

Day one begins. Didn't notice anything on the train ride. Initial impression walking into work also nothing noticeable. It's an oil so I guess I'm looking for a slower effect, and I assume crushy feelings develop over time so may never show visible results until people are missing me, or asking to spend time with me?

what are your experiences? I have mainly used GOA from pheromone treasures up till now. And that did seem to get me the kiss close a bit easier than usual when I spent enough time close to the other person.

cant use my GOA at work because it has a cover scent and no fragrances are allowed at my job. So this is my first use of mones at work.

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Lunch time update. Had students climbing all over me... hanging off me etc, but that is nothing out of the ordinary.

still, I felt like they may have been a bit more comfortable around me than usual.

The teacher who sits next to me in the office was a bit more chatty than she usually is, but nothing really that different.

I have one more class and then I will do some shopping and hit the gym.

im tempted to add Nude Alpha to the gym mix but I'm going stick to my rule of straight Androstadienone for my first week.

if I have time after the gym I'll hit the streets and try daygame on the street (my very favorite type of game -if you never tried it... you really should... especially in Japan)

Comment

What dose are you using? per spray? I have yet to do a lot of work with it solo. I don't have any Asians around here but i have long thought that epirone may mute our natural signature but that is along other lines of research.

Diet wise? Would you say you consume the same diet? especially vegetables. I had just stumbled upon the effects of regional diet on Asians hormone profiles. That is where the epirone idea came from.

I have read that LAL's "for Asians" blends work well and we have one here called exotica. I have mixed opinions on it but not a real test bed for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          What dose are you using? per spray? I have yet to do a lot of work with it solo. I don't have any Asians around here but i have long thought that epirone may mute our natural signature but that is along other lines of research.

Diet wise? Would you say you consume the same diet? especially vegetables. I had just stumbled upon the effects of regional diet on Asians hormone profiles. That is where the epirone idea came from.

I have read that LAL's "for Asians" blends work well and we have one here called exotica. I have mixed opinions on it but not a real test bed for it.
          thanks for the reply!

I am doing what I understand is a traditional test. One drop of aroma fero AndrostaDIENONE for today (day one) and I will up the dosage each day until I get a negative effect. (That means two drops tomorrow)

that seems to be the way most people do it from my understanding.

I do plan to add a second drop before hitting the gym today because I put my drop on at 7:30 am, and it will be about 5:00 pm by the time I get to the gym. Is that a mistake?

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup that's the way to do it. Steve recommends 2 days at one dose, skip a day then increase and repeat that pattern until diminishing returns or negative reactions and take notes like you are doing

Oh, and I am putting the drops evenly behind my ears. It is winter and cold here (which I understand hinders the power of oil) and it means that my only exposed skin much of the time is my face. Neck and hands fully covered and bundled up.

Comment

Funny times..used xist oil one time ( 1 drop)
            1 drop behind ear .buying coffee at starbuck and i notice probably age from 20-25 year female sniffing my ear when in que.almost hit both our face when i turn to check the person sniffing me
            life is precious so go full blast
            strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

And in the same time..i feel weird when someone sniffing me especially very very very close..
              life is precious so go full blast
              strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

• RelateSite
                RelateSite commented
                Editing a comment
                was that starbucks in Japan by any chance? I notice your screen name is quite Japanese, lol

• OppaiDesu
                OppaiDesu commented
                Editing a comment
                No sir..starbuck at my country.im asian (not chinese)..yeah good time good time..japan ????

OK, so back from the gym... unfortunately the two cute girls I normally see didn't show up until I was pretty much finished with my workout, so I did not have time to stand near them and let them breath in the AndrostaDIENONE for any real length of time. I noticed nothing at all, not even a single glance from either of them.

I also just got my cover scents in the mail today!

I got the inspired/imitation scents for:

"Aventus" by Creed

"Guilty Black" by Gucci

"1 million" by Paco Rabanne

"Sauvage" by Dior

"Bleu" de Chanel

"Allure Homme Sport" by Chanel

"Aqua Di Gio" by Armani

I have to say I was disappointed in the scent of Aventus.. it got the best ratings, and has the most expensive price tag, so I expected something truly devine... it smells exactly the way I remember the first cologne I ever smelled at around 7 years old... my Dad gave me a sample bottle of POLO by Ralf Lauren... and it literally smelled exactly the same. I don't get what is special about Aventus... but then again I have seen reviews from guys saying they don't particularly like it but it turns womens heads when they walk by... so I will have to be doing tests I suppose.

My personal favorite is by far 1million by Paco Rabanne... but I need what the women like... not what I like. Funny, 1 million was the only one in the pack that I actually didn't know about and specifically want to order.

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
                One drop of aroma fero AndrostaDIENONE for today (day one) and I will up the dosage each day until I get a negative effect. (That means two drops tomorrow)

that seems to be the way most people do it from my understanding.
                No, not really but I answered this already in another of your threads means you will find the answer there and I don't need to write it all again.

I got the inspired/imitation scents for:
                I have to say I was disappointed in the scent of Aventus..
                In that case you have a knock off/imitation of poor quality because the real Aventus IS divine.
                If you are looking for something women like try Tom Ford "Vanilla & Tobacco" and the "Oud Wood" as these are very good winter scents. Another one is Lovepotion's "Homme", all these scents are very warm and aromatic but not too heavy. Just perfect for a cold winter. Aventus I would avoid in winter as it is more of a spring and summer scent up to early autumn.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes to TF and Homme.....

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

No, not really but I answered this already in another of your threads means you will find the answer there and I don't need to write it all again.

In that case you have a knock off/imitation of poor quality because the real Aventus IS divine.
                If you are looking for something women like try Tom Ford "Vanilla & Tobacco" and the "Oud Wood" as these are very good winter scents. Another one is Lovepotion's "Homme", all these scents are very warm and aromatic but not too heavy. Just perfect for a cold winter. Aventus I would avoid in winter as it is more of a spring and summer scent up to early autumn.

makes sense from a meeting new women perspective but for a relationship I would think using the same scent will help imprint the good times together

Comment

Women always smile approvingly when I wear Chanel Bleu. I agree on the Tobacco and Vanilla and Oud Wood. I read somewhere that spicy notes are more Asian though.

Comment

makes sense from a meeting new women perspective but for a relationship I would think using the same scent will help imprint the good times together

A mistake a lot of men make.
                    Wearing the same scent day in day out is like wearing the same suit for ages, it gets boring.
                    Have you ever thought about why women in a relationship gift their partners with new colognes? It's their way to communicate "Honey please change your cologne, I can't stand it anymore"
                    Use perfumes/colognes like clothes, like suits, ties and shoes, change them. Changing your perfumes from time to time and also depending on the season will make you far more interesting for the other gender. It will show the ladies you know fashion is not only suits and shoes or haircut. Having a collection of differnt perfumes/colognes is a must have. I have never met a woman that has only two or three scents in her arsenal and women change their scents more often than men do.
                    There is a reason why Perfumers create their scents for different seasons.

Three years ago I had a experiment running for about six month where I used different perfumes/colognes and I was complimented a lot like "finally a man that does not stick to only one scent the whole time because that's boring"

Find a perfume forum or a perfume/cologne review site and read the womens comments on the different scents there, you will learn a lot and you will learn what the current trend is.

Just my 2 cents and I would like to hear the girls oppinions on this

Comment

Read the replies after applying two drops today. I will switch back to one drop for the rest of the week I guess?

it is morning and I just started work. So far... some interesting things already happened ---really interesting.

One guy I work with was talking to me in the restroom as we did our business. He finished first but then after washing his hands he didn't leave --just stood there staring at me. Strange. Scary?

Got attention so far from both guys and girls. Preferably looking for attention from just girls, but it's nice to not have negative effects on men anyway.

so far I'm feeling like I like two drops. From what I have read negative effects are only self effects... Which I'm not currently concerned about.

Comment

Just throwing this out here...

My AF dienone is 50mcgs a drop. I consider that A LOT of product.

What is the average you guys wear solo and do you wear less when combining in a mix?
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• RelateSite
                          RelateSite commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good question... I would like to know as well.

Yesterday ended ok. This time at the gym there were a lot of girls (unlike last time) but nearly all of them were working out with their boyfriends.

I didn't notice any real looks or anything.

I did have a girl at work ask to try one of my caffeine pills when I was talking about them with a another guy at work.

she took the pill inside a ziplock I had and said it smelled minty. That was quite interesting, since they are completely odorless.

it's already morning here in japan and I'm on the train to work.

more updates soon! Will be going to the gym again today. Back down to one drop. Curious why we are supposed to take a day off in between upping dosage

Comment

They build up and are metabolized by skin bacteria into other pheromones and skew the result you are looking for. For example, My first two days of API I will wear 2 drops. It is an excellent all around base for me though so I may wear it many days in a row. My many days in a row dose is more like a single drop or a drop and a half. Actually when I am looking for my sweet spot I want to know My sweet spot dose for day ,my max, and my minimum which I use for everyday wear. I also use this minimum when I am combining with other pheros blends. So that my total skin burden of pheromones doesn't get me ghosted or wrse, even repel people.

The pheromone you are testing starts to transforms into alpha androstenone after 3 to 4 hours. This is the pheromone that supposedly scares away traditionally cultured Asians. It creates a bit of fear which women can interpret/misinterpret as excitement. A large part of how people interpret fear is cultural or personal history based. Flight,fight, or in the arms of someone that can protect me is all up to the individual interpretations, but settings and congruence can direct marginal interpretations.

Comment

Interesting, my main target thinks non Japanese men are "scary" which makes me wonder if I need to tone down the scare as much as possible, or if she is actually secretly turned on by the scary excitement.

I have been using grail of affection every date... only ever tried one drop.

wondering if I should stay consistent with grail and try two drops next time.

she grabs my hand every chance she gets, and every time I let go... but she dodged every attempt at a kiss. I have never had this happen to me... ever before.

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Will she let you kiss her hand? Forehead? Cheek?

wondering if I should stay consistent with grail and try two drops next time.
                            You didn't try two drops yet? Well go and try it, perhaps it's your personal holy grail.
                            You will never know if you don't try.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X