yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend + Glace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend + Glace

4/11/14

1 Ascend to Chest
    5 Glace (3 to hair, 1 each wrist).

Cover: Armani Code (2 to Chest)
    Setting: Hospital Lab
    Miscellaneous:
    - Cool climate indoors.
    - T-shirt + Collar shirt (slows Ascend diffusion)

I'm kind of getting used to the cops in Ascend. Still smells bothersome though but only lasts 5 minutes. I sprayed on Code first and let it dry for a few minutes, then layered on Ascend. After another 1-2 minutes, covered over it another spray of Code.

Hits:
    - Respect
    - Buddy-Buddy vibe
    - Others opened me up first and quite a lot of times
    - Easier to talk/conversation flows
    - Included in many conversations among others

Possible negs:
    - Felt heavy, like tired but not stressed or fatigued. Tense?

I'll probably be using this one again. Not sure I like the heavy feeling but we'll see if it's the mones or just me.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

I read some reports/information about Glace very recently and one thing I recall was from Phertest. He said that Glace contained an ingredient that reduces status, especially at higher dosages (5+).

With that said, I can see what I thought were buddy-buddy vibes being mistaken. Now that I think back on it, it may have been that they were looking down on me, or trying to get me to do something. Essentially, it's the "hey there, buddy, old pal!" kind of scene where they're about to play a joke on me.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Yeah phertest is right Glace contains a healthy amount of EST which is like status kryptonite, it's ok to use 1 or 2 sprays for buffering more aggressive mixes but never got why guys find the need to bath in it, works fine for me at just 2.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X