yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics is a SCAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics is a SCAM

Just want to make it known that I bought truth serum from them recently, as well as a bunch of other things. Well they never delivered the truth serum and I've emailed them more times than I care to count over the past several days, and I have heard nothing back. They are simply ignoring my emails now.

I know, I'm the idiot for thinking that they wouldn't scam me, but I've had mostly OKAY experiences with them until now. I won't be able to charge it back or report it either due to the payment method I used.

Buyer beware.

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
    Just want to make it known that I bought truth serum from them recently, as well as a bunch of other things. Well they never delivered the truth serum and I've emailed them more times than I care to count over the past several days, and I have heard nothing back. They are simply ignoring my emails now.

I know, I'm the idiot for thinking that they wouldn't scam me, but I've had mostly OKAY experiences with them until now. I won't be able to charge it back or report it either due to the payment method I used.

Buyer beware.
    I think someone else mentioned the same thing, you should of used paypal, unless they don't accept it?
    have you ordered from them before?, or is it the first time?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Well, it was already well known for a long time that they scam people.
      If a vendor does not offer PayPal I don't buy there. One exception is Gary from LAL, he is legit.

If I may ask what payment method did you use for payment?

Comment

Bitcoin?

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised, tbh. A leopard doesn't change its spots and AD has been scamming people for years, almost as bad as phelure. Which is sad, considering that back in the day, AD had some top notch products. I stopped buying from them probably 6 years ago.

Comment

Hi guys, a quick update:

Yes, it was bitcoin that I used as a payment method.

On Black Friday, I logged in to their chat and started a conversation went something like this:

Them: How are you?
            Me: Not good, you've been ignoring my emails.
            Them: I saw your email earlier and haven't had time to respond to it. I'm so sorry! I'll get this taken care of right now.
            Me: Thanks
            About a week later I have received the USPS tracking and it shows that it has left the facility and is enroute. I should know by Monday if everything is there or not.

So my advice when dealing with them would be use Chat, not email, and cross your fingers? They still make great products imho, albeit they are outrageously expensive these days. I'll let you guys know if Instant Honesty is what I remember it to be.

It still doesn't excuse the fact that they never replied to my emails until I caught them on chat. But thankfully they didn't just ignore me and move on when I chatted in with them. They corrected the problem.

Comment

They still make great products imho, albeit they are outrageously expensive these days.
              The product doesn't justify the price, not at all.
              I do own IH back from the days when they had a good reputation so I know what I'm talking about.

It still doesn't excuse the fact that they never replied to my emails until I caught them on chat.
              If you wouldn't have caught them on chat you would still be left alone in the dark or to put this in other words "You are a very very lucky guy!"
              But first wait and see what you get....
              I'm still skeptical

Comment

Tell this story everywhere you talk pheromones.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So here's the final update: I did eventually get everything that I ordered, but only after a very, very long time. Also, Truth does not live up to the hype at all. Instant Honesty is better than Truth. My opinion of Androtics is that they are vastly overworked and understaffed.

Comment

I would assume that chat is the only way to do business with them. I don't think they deserve to be paid in advance. Any business like this, you need to keep the power in your hands and not theirs. Nothing they have warrants this. I wouldn't send them any more money than shipping costs, let them print up a mailing label before you release half the money and the other half when it leaves the facility. Kind of Like C.O.D. I know it sounds unreasonable for a consumer to demand this much power but commercial business operate in similar manners, They send you the stuff and you have a few days to pay that often becomes negotiable with repeated business.

Either that or a middle man. I use Amazon as my middle man for LAL products. I send Amazon the money and the money is released to LAL when ever they acknowledge the order and agreement to Amazons terms of service and delivery commitments. . Vice Versa, Gary doesn't release the order until AMAZON clears etc. For a small transaction fee, both I and LAL are protected. I work with him via live email and consider his products worthy and we are meeting each other halfway. I am very happy to go through some extra communication to feel safe. These products aren't cheap. Tying up someone's money for a month just aint right unless you are earning interest.

Comment

Forget about Androtics now. They are finished.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I would assume that chat is the only way to do business with them. I don't think they deserve to be paid in advance. Any business like this, you need to keep the power in your hands and not theirs. Nothing they have warrants this. I wouldn't send them any more money than shipping costs, let them print up a mailing label before you release half the money and the other half when it leaves the facility. Kind of Like C.O.D. I know it sounds unreasonable for a consumer to demand this much power but commercial business operate in similar manners, They send you the stuff and you have a few days to pay that often becomes negotiable with repeated business.

Either that or a middle man. I use Amazon as my middle man for LAL products. I send Amazon the money and the money is released to LAL when ever they acknowledge the order and agreement to Amazons terms of service and delivery commitments. . Vice Versa, Gary doesn't release the order until AMAZON clears etc. For a small transaction fee, both I and LAL are protected. I work with him via live email and consider his products worthy and we are meeting each other halfway. I am very happy to go through some extra communication to feel safe. These products aren't cheap. Tying up someone's money for a month just aint right unless you are earning interest.
                        a fan of this attitude

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X