yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Chikara gel + Connections XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chikara gel + Connections XS

I thought I'd try something different today. Last Thursday, I started doing a little cologne comparison test w/ some ladies in my class (I only have Tues/Thursday class) to get an idea which of the samples [that I like] they liked better. I'm keeping it at wrists only so as not to be overwhelming with cologna-reekage.

Anyway, tried Chikara gel on my left wrist (a little more than half the packet...) and 1 sp Connections on my right wrist covered with Versace [comparison winner].

A couple of things hinting at Chikara's effects:
    - Krista [Asian friend in class] did body stretch twice - both of which definitely showed off her figure.
    - Messing up her hair
    - Preening
    - She would turn completely around to ask me questions.
    - Crossed legs with light fidgeting.
    - Back is straight, leaning forward, butt pushed into chair as far back as possible

Interestingly enough, I felt like I was also being ghosted by her. There were times when she ignored me, and there was one point where I scared her as if I wasn't there.

Hits from connections:
    - More conversations initiated towards me
    - Some negative atmosphere [easily sharing her problems with me that she has to deal with].

So this was very interesting mainly because I felt like I may have been borderline OD on Chikara. At the same time, Connections was calling her attention. If there's one thing about Connections, I'd say it's scary. I happen to be the type that can be easily affected by the emotions in the atmosphere, so when she shared with me her problems, I was getting affected by the negative feelings.

Anyway, just thought I'd share this as I wanted to test out Chikara. I figured this was a good time since I was playing "Find my best cologne" with the ladies.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X