yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Max Attraction (unscented) + XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Attraction (unscented) + XS

1) 2 sprays of Max Attraction + 2 sprays of XiSt on the neck, 1 spray of Max Attraction on clothes (chest). 1 spray of YSL Body Kouros on the chest.
    I felt happy and in a good mood straight away, more energetic, talkative. My friends noticed a 'change' on me and asked me If I had won the lottery. The only lady in our party was looking at me sometimes, smiling, she was touching her hair and opened 1 button on her shirt......

2) 2 sprays of Max Attraction + 2 drops of Evolve oil on the neck, 1 spray of Max Attraction on clothes (chest), 1 drop of Evolve oil (spread on the wrists). 1 spray YSL Body Kouros on the neck & 1 spray on the wrists.
    I felt a bit dizzy after the application, many thoughts in my mind for about 10 minutes, so I decided NOT to drive my car...... A lady friend came to pick me up and her first reaction was 'hmmm I smell something nice!'. She was talkative and laughing a lot. We went to a pub to have a few drinks and we met 3 more friends who were already there. They said as a joke that we were late and the lady who picked me up said 'Yes I wanted to 'rape' him but he was in a hurry to meet you'. I had never heard her talking that way before... The lady was standing next to me all the time, paying attention to whatever I was saying, sometimes trying to start a conversation with me. When laughing, she was 'punching' me and many times she was holding my arm. One of the other friends noticed her behaviour and told me that she looked drunk without drinking anything..... and 'horny'. He took her to dance and she was trying to get me to dance with them but I didn't. I could see her disappointment on her face. When the came back she was not in a good mood as before and told me twice that I ignored her and she will remember that.... After that we continued drinking, laughing a lot, for about 1 hour and then she told us that she had to leave us to go back home. She came to me and kissed me (she did not do that to the others) and told me that she enjoyed the night out with us. My mates later on told me that she had strange behaviour that night and she was horny as Hell, (yes i noticed her nipples when she was touching me.....)!!!

Was she trying to get you to leave with her maybe some hints? I woulda askked her for a ride home if I was interested make up some bs that I need to be home early thrn just be upfront in the car that you did it to get her alone ;-)

Comment

I know this lady for many years..... that's why I was surprised from the change of her behaviour to me! I gave credit to the pheromones and/or their combination!!! I'm not sure if it was the combination, or Max Attraction itself , or Evolve oil (by far my favourite pheromones product) itself.

Comment

What does Max Attraction do for you on its own?

I could pick some up. Which site did you go through?

I know old MAG had magic but fizzled over time. Is Max Attraction worth it?

Comment

ordered from: LuvEssentials site
          We offer best Pheromone perfume, cologne & spray online. We’ve been selling top quality optimized synthetic pheromones for over 20 years.

I have posted some results at Pherotruth under the Luv EssentialsEverything Else section.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X