yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

So Androtics.com is up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Androtics.com is up?

Hi all, so does any o you know if androtics.com is the same as androtics direct? any recommended good products? insight and information are welcome..

Originally posted by eroque View Post
    Hi all, so does any o you know if androtics.com is the same as androtics direct?
    Yes

Originally posted by eroque View Post
    any recommended good products?
    No

If you want to hear my opinion on androtics at present time: their products are not comparable to the products they offered 10 years ago.
    And they are faaaar to expensive.
    To bring that to a point: they are not reputable.
    If you don't want to waste your precious income go for other vendors. There are a some reputable vendors like PSX of course, LAL, Alpha Dreams, Apex, Pheromone Treasures just to mention a couple of them but in my opinion Androtics is not one of them.

Comment

Who knows. Very, very few reviews so far.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
        Who knows. Very, very few reviews so far.
        Of course there are only a few reviews because they scammed people and people avoiding them like the devil avoids the holy water.
        I don't want to wait one year or more after purchase to receive the product I ordered.
        When I purchase a product I want it to be shipped in time unless I tell them otherwise.
        Let me say this in a diplomatic way: The entire Androtics business practices are questionable

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Of course there are only a few reviews because they scammed people and people avoiding them like the devil avoids the holy water.
          I don't want to wait one year or more after purchase to receive the product I ordered.
          I don't get why people did that, I just requested a charge back after a couple months.

Comment

I would have stayed away from those people
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

I don't get why people did that, I just requested a charge back after a couple months.
              Because for some people certain blends worked really well and they believed in the promises the products will be shipped soon.
              I wouldn't wait that long either.

Comment

I was a customer for many years, but I would never buy from this company again. I had to request a charge back too just as nephil for my last order. They have scammed many customers, taking payments without sending any products, and the quality of the products has declined, while the pricing has been inflated. For a customer of pxs (with their plethora of high quality products for different purposes) I see no good reason for making business with such a shady company as present-day AD.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Just curious but can someone please explain to me what happened to Androtics? Why did they shut down their forum?

Comment

Neophyte, you'll have to do your own research. All I can offer you is a conspiracy theory, but it is the most commonly held belief among old users of pherotalk.com: They made up some lies, rebranded, and raised all of their prices. That's all I know.

Comment

Thanks. I thought it was kinda weird in term of why did they shut down their forum. I was inactive for awhile so I don't know what happened. Maybe there were too many negative posts so management decided to shut it down...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X