yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thinking about Hypnotica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about Hypnotica

Thinking about trying this one from LAL and looking for insight from the best group of moners on the net...

So how is this different from Connections?

What can I expect/ What have you experienced?

I must be one of the only people alive that get almost nothing from Lal products, apart from AV and wolf, everything else seemed to work but was too subtle, hypnotica was one of those that I may as well have been spraying on water, they are quite high oil content though so don't know if it is a diffusion thing or not, much preferred slow burn glace.

Comment

I agree with Ghost. I have Hypnotica and have tried in different settings. I never got anything that I would consider a hit. For Connections (which should be a comparable in terms of effects that SHOULD be produced) I get great results and noticable hits. My advice is save your money in regards to Hypnotica.

Comment

magnus save your money on hypnotica
        get connectionxs

Comment

I have Hypnotica but I haven't tried Connections, so I can't make too much of a comparison. I have tested it a bit solo but I think it shines in combination. I am a great conversationalist, able to comment on a wide variety of subjects and get along with a diverse range of people (at least in light social affairs). So, take that into account. When I used Hypnotica, conversation flowed a lot easier and I saw more participation from others, the opposite sex mostly (since that's who I was targeting).

There is still a lot of testing to be done. Also, others may have a point on Hypnotica's subtlety, since IIRC, I need 3-6 drops to really feel and notice its effects.
          Something like a star

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X