yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Where to find TAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find TAC

I know evolve exists, but I don't belive it has TAC, do any reputable vendors carry it as a single molecule?

Question of the ages

It seems it was a very popular molecule. I have a bit that was given to me in order to compare it to xsr76, (now in the store as xsp115), and xsr77, (now in store as xsp119).
    I like both, and they do feel differently to me wearing them. But I don't think AD sells it anymore, though many love/d it.

I haven't tested the TAC given to me, it seems so precious, I think I've subconsciously put it off to "save" it
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

Androtics

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Wondering if there's any buzz on these two molecules. A poster over at pherotruth was apparently shipped these two guys by SteveO for testing. According to him, SteveO said they're supposed to be quite similar to TAC. The poster, DevilJin, says that his experiences confirm the two molecules are indeed very much like TAC, maybe
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Anyone tested XSP119 (XSR77)..its said to be similar to XSP115 (XSR76) I wonder of the two XSP115 and XSP119 which more closely resembled TAC. I was able to try the XSP115 before it was sold out..however I never got around to the XSP119.

Comment

Received XSP115 with a recent order. I'm talking with someone now..and well more. First time XSP115 @ 1 Spray. XSP115 seems to have greatly enhanced our sexual experience. I started with only a massage and it seemed this product whatever it aims to be enhanced touch and orgasms in my partner. My partner orgasmed more than 6

Comment

Because of the Lady Tester at 50 mcgs, I'm still waiting and hoping 115 returns!

Comment

You are all going to hate me for posting this, buuuut....

Explanation:
                    I was hoarding a sample of TAC given to me by @justintime469.
                    The idea was to test it for itself and also to compare it to XSP115 & XSP119.

Thing is, TAC is like this cult classic and I was a little (ok, a lot) intimidated to test it.

One thing I forgot. The bottle is scented, and with quite the manly scent and though I sprayed over it generously with one of the most straight up delicious vanilla fragrances I have, it was STILL pretty manly, Hahaha! But it did help a little. I have Givenchy's Pi and Tom Ford Tobacco Our and Noir among others that I wear for myself, so me in a men's fragrance isn't unheard of... Plus Mr Right doesn't ask anymore Hahaha!

My new work schedule no longer affords me time in the mornings for testing singles - and I have SO many begging for attention and no time to test.
                    BUT last night I put procrastination aside and despite the distraction of family (and their responses to questionable, unknown fragrance of choice, lol) and applied the revered TAC.

x1 spray from a, I want to say, 5ml bottle directly to neck under jawline for maximum personal impact. It was a very generous spray for a smaller bottle.

The effects were almost immediate.
                    A bit of constriction in throat that I get with something new occasionally.
                    Floaty, buzzy, euphoric feeling physically within the first 10-15 minutes that lasted quite a while, over an hour, dissipating but still noticable at 2+. By buzzy, I mean physically so. As if my core was on a low vibration/stimulation.
                    I felt completely relaxed and, while I'd had a long day, I wasn't sleepy, just very relaxed and chill feeling. I won't lie, the buzzy, tingling of my core was arousing (there was no other stimulus. Not sitting with lil Nu and Mr Right watching children's programs, lol)
                    I should have inquired how they were feeling, but I was a bit caught up in it myself.
                    Everyone was calm and in a pleasant mood. I will make the inquiry of Mr. next time I wear it. Very curious if he felt/will feel any of the same physical effects...

Initial comparisons: XSP115 & XSP119

XSP119 is not this physical. It's far more mental/emotional for me. That physical buzzy feeling is nowhere this intensity. XSP119 is calming but mentally alert, not really much physical stimulation, at best, it's a quiet wish in the background that never quite becomes more than that.

XSP115. I admit, I felt a lot of similarity in TAC to XSP115. That whole relaxed, buzzy euphoria thing? Very similar.

Waaaay too soon to say more...but I will when I have more to say ^_~

Comment

Nice comparison there NuTrix! The effects of xsp115 described above do sound more like TAC to me, after many years of TAC use. I´ve been using xsp119 now for a while but I don´t get the same hits as I did with TAC. Does anyone know when xsp115 will be back in stock?

Comment

Suaviter in modo Many stalk this thread, hoping for signs of return, but alas, the only answer we find is TBD with no certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          You are all going to hate me for posting this, buuuut....

Explanation:
                          I was hoarding a sample of TAC given to me by @justintime469.
                          The idea was to test it for itself and also to compare it to XSP115 & XSP119.

Thing is, TAC is like this cult classic and I was a little (ok, a lot) intimidated to test it.

One thing I forgot. The bottle is scented, and with quite the manly scent and though I sprayed over it generously with one of the most straight up delicious vanilla fragrances I have, it was STILL pretty manly, Hahaha! But it did help a little. I have Givenchy's Pi and Tom Ford Tobacco Our and Noir among others that I wear for myself, so me in a men's fragrance isn't unheard of... Plus Mr Right doesn't ask anymore Hahaha!

My new work schedule no longer affords me time in the mornings for testing singles - and I have SO many begging for attention and no time to test.
                          BUT last night I put procrastination aside and despite the distraction of family (and their responses to questionable, unknown fragrance of choice, lol) and applied the revered TAC.

x1 spray from a, I want to say, 5ml bottle directly to neck under jawline for maximum personal impact. It was a very generous spray for a smaller bottle.

The effects were almost immediate.
                          A bit of constriction in throat that I get with something new occasionally.
                          Floaty, buzzy, euphoric feeling physically within the first 10-15 minutes that lasted quite a while, over an hour, dissipating but still noticable at 2+. By buzzy, I mean physically so. As if my core was on a low vibration/stimulation.
                          I felt completely relaxed and, while I'd had a long day, I wasn't sleepy, just very relaxed and chill feeling. I won't lie, the buzzy, tingling of my core was arousing (there was no other stimulus. Not sitting with lil Nu and Mr Right watching children's programs, lol)
                          I should have inquired how they were feeling, but I was a bit caught up in it myself.
                          Everyone was calm and in a pleasant mood. I will make the inquiry of Mr. next time I wear it. Very curious if he felt/will feel any of the same physical effects...

Initial comparisons: XSP115 & XSP119

XSP119 is not this physical. It's far more mental/emotional for me. That physical buzzy feeling is nowhere this intensity. XSP119 is calming but mentally alert, not really much physical stimulation, at best, it's a quiet wish in the background that never quite becomes more than that.

XSP115. I admit, I felt a lot of similarity in TAC to XSP115. That whole relaxed, buzzy euphoria thing? Very similar.

Waaaay too soon to say more...but I will when I have more to say ^_~
                          I am so glad you finally got around to testing the TAC, i totally forgot i gave you this hehe.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good to "see" you!
                            Yes and thank you

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X