yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best vendor for single molecules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best vendor for single molecules?

Single molecules
    Difficult to find around
    At a decent price

And because of this
    I'm looking for a vendor
    Who can hook me up

These haiku's are hard
    Send your recommendations
    I should say thank you

Buy molecule pheromone in online store. Pheromone and Research Molecules are single pheromones that allow you to create and design your very own pheromone blends. Pheromone Molecules in OIL and SPRAY forms. 98.8% Purity

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

yeah really, Are Steves singles really too expensive or something? Every time I looked at pricing I just came back and said I might as well get xs.

Comment

You can't beat XS in terms of Quality and choice when it comes to singles.

Comment

It looks like Pheromone treasure beats price on several molecules but it starts to be a tossup. Like I'm due for some neno. Its cheap, PT beats xs on premixed but I would have to call about Steve's Raw unmixed molecules. Steve sells that dirt cheap it seems but he lists no quantities of the package.

Looks like pt has A1 cheap too. If you are shopping for the price you would have to run the math for each product. PT has mostly the same price for most molecules. Each has products that are super cheaply priced and each has examples of products that are relatively wildly overpriced.

Nowhere else do I know of that has the variety of xs and nowhere else offers me any discount. For me, I have to take into my accounting both my discount and the costs of additional mixing supplies and equipment.

For all molecules, PT seems to only do a single concentration.

If I were to buy off of them I would feel the need to have to get some lab equipment to dive very deeply into their singles. An added expense, but SOMEDAY? I could get by with some bottles and pipettes I guess but... I'm not a chemist but I am nerdy enough for test tubes, scales pipettes and mixers. I'm looking at distilling kits too but until then the convenience of pre-mixed custom concentrations goes to xs.

Yeah,

mad scientist images GIF

I could go gaga over smoking lab apparatus.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            yeah really, Are Steves singles really too expensive or something? Every time I looked at pricing I just came back and said I might as well get xs.
            Mmm, he has a great selection but its missing a few things i'd like. XS is still my main vendor.

Comment

yeah, there are a few things. I recall meo-est oxytocin and astaxanthin. Anything else? I've bought the astaxanthin at amazon with a sunflower oil base. One jell cap could make a about 22 ml at 15 mcg a drop. PT is way way overpriced on that btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                Mmm, he has a great selection but its missing a few things i'd like. XS is still my main vendor.
                Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                yeah, there are a few things. I recall meo-est oxytocin and astaxanthin. Anything else? I've bought the astaxanthin at amazon with a sunflower oil base. One jell cap could make a about 22 ml at 15 mcg a drop. PT is way way overpriced on that btw.
                Yes, most everything I have now is XS.
                Got astaxanthin from Pheromone Treasures, trying out the meo-nol from True Pheromones and it looks like, so far, Aromafero's singles are of good quality (I have their A1, Oxytocin, a & b-nols, copulins and androsterone).

Comment

PXS for sure.

Comment

Exactly.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Exactly.
                    When you include all the singles we don't know? All the xsrs and xsps? I have more singles than I've seen anywhere else - I just don't know the chemical molecule names for all of them

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

When you include all the singles we don't know? All the xsrs and xsps? I have more singles than I've seen anywhere else - I just don't know the chemical molecule names for all of them
                      Me neither, I love them anyway.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

For me, XS and Aroma Fero's singles are great.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X