yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5 Mones 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Mones 2019

Always good have one of these threads every year.

1. SOB - This just gets it done. Almost landed at #2 considering how much cologne layering to null the cops scent, but my girl really turns up the heat when I'm wearing this. It can be intimidating, but once you get the target to kiss you, they're yours.

2. Cohesion - Makes everything better. Xist. Barely Legal. Heavy Alphas mones. The perfect companion.

3. Aqua Vitae - Still the king of IOI and attraction, but with a few caveats. You have about a 3 hour window, and DO NOT wear it again for another 3-4 days at least. I have found these notes to nullify the inconsistent nature some have come to associate with it.

4. Love Boat - This is better than Instant Shine. Period. They apparently have the same driving molecule of Androsterone Sulfate, but LB's formula uses it more effectively and for much longer. It's a real IOI machine for me, and if there is a formula that is better with the same molecule, I'd love to try it.

5. Imprint - I dare say it works better than Xist, or at least imprints better. Girls and guys have brought up that they were thinking about me (Guys more in the frame of something funny I said that they were laughing on later). Not sure if it was a coincidence or the mone, but kinda funny. Still, if you want to leave a lasting impression (as long as you didn't mess up by insulting her), this is the one to use. Xist will still remain top dog when I need to reset something wrong, but not sure it's crucial to wear otherwise.

These mixes I wear to all occasions and they just simply ball. I get friended by dudes, and flirted with or IOI's, which my girl doesn't love, but likes it at the end of the day when we go home together.

Best Mix: 1 spray Imprint + 2 sprays Love Boat + 1 drop Cohesion Oil

Best Alternative Mix: 1 spray Imprint + 1 spray Love Boat + 1 drop Cohesion Oil + 1 spray Barely Legal
    Last edited by Slambowski; 07-01-2019, 12:13 AM.

copied from pt, with some changes:

so after wearing pheromones daily for almost a year, i feel like i have established a clear top 5 list:
    in not particular order:

-wolf
    -nude
    -xist
    -DP

-swoon\the hookup\SOB - those are maybe half a tier below for me at the moment.

my top 4 Pheromones are all amazing, i can wear each one of them at any situation and will have an upgrade, i will almost never feel like i have nothing on me with them.
    they are super consistent and very effective.

i can combine them in any way and any number of them, and will have a super smooth day socially, even if i am not feeling my best.
    nude and wolf makes me at least 100% more social then what i am at the time.
    i will put them on and suddenly its so much easier to just love people and communicate with them.

xist will have the reset effect. i can meet someone that i had a weird vibe with for some reason, and with xist he will suddenly be nice and happy to see me.
    its almost like you can do no wrong, people will forget the bad feeling they might had with you (to some extent) and so its so much easier to charm them and make them like you, no matter what kind of start you had.
    it also improve anything which is so amazing and kinda weird. these days i wear xist oil almost daily, i mix it with essential oils and its my colon.

DP- do i really need to talk about it?
    men will admire, women will be wet.
    if you like to get look at, put this on.

its important to mention that i have other blends that show promise but they need to be tested more in order to compete for a spot.
    i am testing bad wolf, taboo, LB, connections, voodoo and posses alpha so we will see where they will be next year

Comment

Regular Nude? I got some in Voodoo scent but haven't used it much. Social?

Comment

For me...

1. Innocence - I usually pair this with Tease but it's an alluring blend for me. I think it softens my disposition, makes me more approachable and easier to talk to (usually I'm an ice queen). Started wearing it to work and some of my aggressive coworkers have directed their attention away from me so that by itself puts it at the top for me.

2. Tease - Alone this is is sex appeal without being sexual if that makes sense. Perfect for dates or out and about with friends. Girls don't seem to be offended by it.

3. Blatant Invitation - Out of the blends I have, this is my favorite sexual phero.

4. OCCO/Cops in generals to liven up any social blend

I haven't tested the rest of my collection in-depth enough to rank them properly, but I plan to do that this summer.

Comment

what is your usual Tease doseage?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X