yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ALKEMIA, Indie perfume company from Massachusetts US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALKEMIA, Indie perfume company from Massachusetts US

Alkemia really need their own thread, I have been buying perfume oils from them 4+ years now because I prefer perfume in oil form and are totally insanely in love about the perfumes I have been so lucky to get my hands on. Their creativity has no limits and each and every season & holiday they come up with fun and interesting LE's as well as having something for everyone in the standard repertoire.

Some favorites.

Farkas (dark leather and musky).

Viridis Arcanum (a green perfume for women, this one is perhaps for special interests, but ask for a sample to try her).

Vamp (A perfume for grownups)

Irresistible (Foody vanilla, this on is amazing in colder weather.

Silken Tent (The ultima version is insane).

Burning Roses (a bit old fashioned, but amazing)

Every perfume mentioned hides cops and the metallic smell of pheromone blends very well.

I hope that the fonts that purchase from Alkemia dares to tell me their favorites from the brand.

Last edited by Ildergreier; 06-29-2019, 03:16 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I think I read their prices are going up in August due to tariffs on oils. I need to make my Alkemia collection now. So far I have Salome by them which I love, it's a very autumn/winter scent though.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Salome is amazing, I need more of that one too.

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
    I think I read their prices are going up in August due to tariffs on oils. I need to make my Alkemia collection now. So far I have Salome by them which I love, it's a very autumn/winter scent though.
    Hmm, no info on this on their site.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, no info on this on their site.
      It was on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/ByK5WAChG_Y/

Looks like ultimes are going up to $24 and extrait to $18.

Comment

It was on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/ByK5WAChG_Y/

Looks like ultimes are going up to $24 and extrait to $18.
        Ok, after 01/08 I need to remember the 150FREE code for free international shipping if I purchase for so much, or over.

Anyway this:

??????
        We will be offering a special of three extraits for $45 or three ultimes for $60.
        Is very generous, one 5ml bottle in Ultime quality last me 3-4 months with steady use.
        Arsenal

Comment

The specials are probably the best deal out of this. In the future I'll probably only get the ultime sets.

Comment

That Alkemia sale was great. It'll be my last haul for a while though!

Comment

That Alkemia sale was great. It'll be my last haul for a while though!
              I bought some bottles too.
              Arsenal

Comment

The Arcanum Experience.
                I bought #2, 6, 7, 10, 12, 16, 18, 21 & 26.

Arsenal

Comment

I ended up getting #5 and #28. I ordered more of the 2018 collection, but I want to go back before the sale is over and place another order for 2019. 2019 #22, 13, 14 and 4 look promising.

The mystery bottle is a gamble but I feel like I should order one for the fun of it.

Comment

The mystery bottle is a gamble but I feel like I should order one for the fun of it.
                    I ordered one. For the heck of it.

Arsenal

Comment

I bought #2, 6, 7, 10, 12, 16, 18, 21 & 26.

Ok, if there are more of the #16, i will suggest to you guys to get a bottle before it is too late. The scent is sublime and it hides cops. I am really looking forward to using it this winter.

I ordered one. For the heck of it.
                      And it was a success, my bottle is an amazing musk.

Arsenal

Comment

I've been remiss!

Ordered Silken Tent, County Fair and the As Dark Things Are Meant to be Loved came in the mail a week or so ago and Oh. My. Wow!

The County Fair is perfect for my sweet tooth!

The nostalgic scent of an old-fashioned American carnival midway - pink cotton candy, hot kettle corn, freshly fried funnel cakes, candied apples, and saltwater taffy.

I didn't realize when I ordered what I did that they didn't come in dropper or roller....good thing I have all these mixing supplies for pheromones

Silken tent reminds me of a lost love from long ago that I cannot put my finger on:

Candied angelica, chrysanthemums, white flowering Nardo, clove flowers, jasmine-scented rice pudding, blonde caramel, infused with golden amber.

I was surprised by how clean a scent Dark Things is on me:
                        Lapsang souchong tea, aloeswood, smoked black amber, aged dark patchouli, tonka, Amazonian breuzinho, Moroccan bhakoor, labdanum, temple incense, caramelized opium, black coffee, black coconut, soft Russian leather, and tabac leaf.

They are all quite delicious!
                        Thank you Ildergreier for the recommend!
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You are most welcome!!

Wow, the price of their 5ml perfume oil is now twice as much as it used to be, dobbel up in less the a year. Bye Alkemia, you are now officially out of my price range.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Exactly, NuTrix, there is no way I pay $24 for a 5ml bottle of oil perfume in the extrait version.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes. I didn't pay close enough attention when I last ordered. Imagine my surprise when I received 5mls in place of the 10mls I expected. But that was my fault that time.

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          NuTrix I am going to follow this situation, because I think their new pricing is totally off. Only suckers pay so much for so little.

Hmm, have anyone seen information about any arcanum mysteries from Alkemia this year?
                        Arsenal

Comment

Ijust bought the Ultima version of silken tent, never bought them before but after reading your review on how well they cover cops decided to go ahead and order, what is the differnece between the ultime version and normal version apart from the price differenci ordered mine in roller ball ultime but it said 5ML
                          so they seem quite small
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                            Ijust bought the Ultima version of silken tent, never bought them before but after reading your review on how well they cover cops decided to go ahead and order, what is the differnece between the ultime version and normal version apart from the price differenci ordered mine in roller ball ultime but it said 5ML
                            so they seem quite small
                            Ultima is stronger and ever lasting sillage.
                            Arsenal

Comment

ok thanks for the info
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Do you know of any other good companys that do good strong perfume oils, i once tried possets but they were a bit of a let down strength and sillage wise, there wasn't really much throw with them, looking forward to trying out Alkemia though!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Do you know of any other good companys that do good strong perfume oils, i once tried possets but they were a bit of a let down strength and sillage wise, there wasn't really much throw with them, looking forward to trying out Alkemia though!
                                  I do not. I am on a search for it myself since Alkemia now is too expensive for me.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X