yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best scent vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best scent vendors

OK. So... We all heard about LPMP and Alkemia. I honestly and deeply recommend SirenSongElixirs. What other vendors would you recommend for artisan (perhaps phero-spiked) scents?

ofc. I also use hoodoo oils but I make those myself and yes. I do offer them for sale however they are made to order.

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
    What other vendors would you recommend for artisan (perhaps phero-spiked) scents?
    Future Primitive creates a lot of good stuff.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

No pheromones, but:
      http://www.attarbazaar.com/mobile/ - the Arabian Wild Rose OHMYWOW!
      https://cinislabs.patternbyetsy.com/...p/25516487/edp - LOVE the AMBER
      https://kuumbamade.com/ - Amber Paste, yes, paste, litterally. Sticky. Smells divine to me.

I have a ton of stuff from Attar Bazaar Pusian Amber is another love from there, very much like Kuumba's Amber Paste, luuuuurv!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Amber! Amber! Amber!

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that's me...

Amber is AMAZING!!! I need to reorder my Yennefer though

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        No pheromones, but:
        http://www.attarbazaar.com/mobile/ - the Arabian Wild Rose OHMYWOW!
        https://cinislabs.patternbyetsy.com/...p/25516487/edp - LOVE the AMBER
        https://kuumbamade.com/ - Amber Paste, yes, paste, litterally. Sticky. Smells divine to me.

I have a ton of stuff from Attar Bazaar Pusian Amber is another love from there, very much like Kuumba's Amber Paste, luuuuurv!
        You got me intrigued about the rose. How do you mix?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
          I also use hoodoo oils but I make those myself
          I'm curious. How do you make your own oils?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

You got me intrigued about the rose. How do you mix?
              I don't actually. I just dap a bit of the oil to pulse points. It's divine.

Spicy and Pungent our Agarwood Oil Mukhallat collection is one of the favorite at Agarscentsbazaar. Try it now

I have purchased several delights from this site, one was the Agar Musk Cambodi. A little goes a looooong way!

Comment

• Tigris
                Tigris commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks!

I don't actually. I just dap a bit of the oil to pulse points. It's divine.

Spicy and Pungent our Agarwood Oil Mukhallat collection is one of the favorite at Agarscentsbazaar. Try it now

I have purchased several delights from this site, one was the Agar Musk Cambodi. A little goes a looooong way!
              Do you spray the pheros on top, or would you?

Comment

NuTrix also they have options on the rose scents. I'm torn. The rose scent here doesn't smell like some of the rose scents I would normally be drawn too.

Comment

Do you spray the pheros on top, or would you?
                  Because of the nature of these oils and how little I need to use, I either choose pheromones that dry down to unnoticeable or that are already scented but would be complinentary to the fragrance. I have a good amount of my pheros now in Pink Sugar and that works with a lot of what I wear.

NuTrix also they have options on the rose scents. I'm torn. The rose scent here doesn't smell like some of the rose scents I would normally be drawn too.
                  Which ones are you looking at? The Arabian Wild Rose is definately unique and NOT your average rose.

Comment

Because of the nature of these oils and how little I need to use, I either choose pheromones that dry down to unnoticeable or that are already scented but would be complinentary to the fragrance. I have a good amount of my pheros now in Pink Sugar and that works with a lot of what I wear.

Which ones are you looking at? The Arabian Wild Rose is definately unique and NOT your average rose.
                    I used to wear pink sugar years ago, but I can't really get away with it anymore working in a spa setting. Even if it's not a natural scent it needs to smell natural. That's why the jasmine vanilla from XS works well enough. Vanilla is natural so it counts lol. I like a sweet rose or sparkly rose scent. I guess it could be warm too if it's a blend it just can't be too artificial smelling. It's hard to describe. If used the Pacifica rose body/hair spray and I like that. I just don't have to budget to test everything especially since I got back on the pheromone train.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X