yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtic Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    "clinical trail backed European coplulins"
    Hmm, perhaps the cops are different in the old world...
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, perhaps the cops are different in the old world...
      Less stank perhaps?
      Seriously, I know how cops make me feel, and yet I smell almost nothing from this oil. This is by no means a complaint
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Less stank perhaps?
        Seriously, I know how cops make me feel, and yet I smell almost nothing from this oil. This is by no means a complaint
        Cops without smell sounds like a dream. anyway, I am happy I prefer heavy perfumes because they hide the smell.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Cops without smell sounds like a dream. anyway, I am happy I prefer heavy perfumes because they hide the smell.
          Well, both of their oil products that I'm testing here are for sale on their sight if you want to dish out $110-130 USD per 5ml product

Comment

Well, both of their oil products that I'm testing here are for sale on their sight if you want to dish out $110-130 USD per 5ml product
            Not happening.
            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Pfffffffffttt.
            fizzle...

Drive Him Crazy update

Thought I was going to get to try this on Mr, but he had to go back into work! Had him home about 2 hrs before he got a call to come back in. Responsibility sucks
            No joke, I had put on 1 more drop almost right before they called And now here I am. Lil Nu in bed and all by my lonesome. So THERE goes THAT part of my evil (but in a good way) plot for tonight...

Well. I'll give ya what I got...

At x1 drop.

Dminished selfies from earlier (approximately 7 hours before?) at x2 drops.
            Still can't smell a darn thing, well, aromatic copulin wise. I litterally put the drop on my wrists over my perfume sprayed, what, 7 hours before? And still only smell the purfume not the product. No note of cops, b-nol, Enone, nothing.
            It is barely oil by feel. Insanely strange to me also. Swipes across skin and melds with no oily residue.
            I may have Mr Right smell the bottle. Seriously. What if I'm just nose blind? Androtics has this in Nude and Vanilla Dream. This is their Nude (so is the Lust After Me, but I haven't smelled that one yet to see if it's also just as naked, lol). No cover needed. If there are pheromones in here (and I believe there are) that's pretty impressive to me.

They don't note anything on site about mgs/mcgs per bottle, but still, without fragrance, how do you make cops invisible?
            Will have to wait to test on man

Comment

Lust After Me, x2 drops

Wore this twice for selfies. Last evening and again this morning.

Again, no obvious scent, says it's "Nude", it is

Wondering if there's Enone and if so at what qty. Felt unusually motivated to do things this morning (common Enone reaction for me when I haven't got someone to take things out on sexually, tehe...). Washing dishes and doing other things that normally feel mundane were done without much thought or bother.

Slight mood lift and expected boost from cops.

Saw Mr last night briefly, got some nuzzling and compliments...and some sexy eyes...mentioned some things he'd like to do to me if we'd had the time

Gosh I wish we had more mommy/daddy time!

Comment

Lust After Me, x2 drops

Wore this twice for selfies. Last evening and again this morning.

Again, no obvious scent, says it's "Nude", it is

Wondering if there's Enone and if so at what qty. Felt unusually motivated to do things this morning (common Enone reaction for me when I haven't got someone to take things out on sexually, tehe...). Washing dishes and doing other things that normally feel mundane were done without much thought or bother.

Slight mood lift and expected boost from cops.

Saw Mr last night briefly, got some nuzzling and compliments...and some sexy eyes...mentioned some things he'd like to do to me if we'd had the time

Gosh I wish we had more mommy/daddy time!
                It is not getting better when you use all the fun blends when being alone, either.
                Arsenal

Comment

It is not getting better when you use all the fun blends when being alone, either.
                  No kidding right! Thank goodness for toys, and quickies at 4 in the morning

Comment

No kidding right! Thank goodness for toys, and quickies at 4 in the morning
                    I know!
                    Arsenal

Comment

Grrr!
                      A little frustrated.

I had some Come Talk To Me from back when I bought my x2 Instant Shine & P96 (found out btw, I still have half a bottle of IShine buried in the back of my XS, happy surprise!)

So I sprayed x2 IS/B and x2 CTTM

Then all hell broke loose and I had to take care of some family stuff and was really distracted.

Everything is ok now, but it was a bit chaotic the first 3 hours so I feel I lost a lot of observational opportunity.

What I have gotten so far...
                      Was able to articulate well with nursing staff and felt as though I was being listened to and that the woman I was speaking with was going out of her way to make the arrangements I asked for. I even got a promt follow up call from both her and the Dr. So even though I wasn't completely aware of selfies, I was certainly being accommodated to.
                      I did feel confident and articulate and communicated clearly (CTTM?) The softer IS/B perhaps making them want to see to my cares for my family member?
                      I plan to reapply, just x1 each to roll through the rest of my work night. I will try to do better at nailing down selfies...

Comment

From 6.15.19
                        What a blast this was!

2 sprays I/S B collar bone
                        2 drops Drive Him Crazy inside wrists
                        2 sprays CTTM inside elbows
                        1 spray Instant Shine double strength to neck

With family "out in the wild".
                        Took a long drive to a family oriented nature park. The drive was wonderfully pleasant
                        While there lil Nu fell in love with peacocks and has been talking about them ever since our visit ^_^
                        Great interactions with men and women. Lots of moon eyed looks from children.
                        This did not create any havoc with jealous moms, lol. Whole new world of playground behavior I'm learning since having lil Nu and how (even more weirdly territorial) women can behave over their men folk
                        Struck up fun random conversations all afternoon. People were generally very accepting of us and often included us in the kids enthusiasm as we visited each enclosure as if we knew one another priviously.
                        The whole afternoon went like that. Really good and fun visit. Must've still been riding on the fumes going home because that was a nice trip for the distance too. It's a good day when a toddler can do a 2 hour trip one way well both ways

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X