yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P83 - What does it do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P83 - What does it do?

Yeah, I'm interested as well in p83. I think as I read on some AD forums it's a pure disinhibitor and that it amplifies the effects of other mones. There are some mones like that like XIST or Love Boat, but a mix that purely disinhibits and amplifies is interesting especially when used with Evolve or SoB or Taboo

Never figured out p83, never seen its disinhibitationary behavior, never seen its amplificationary behavior either.

Question: If I wear p83 solo, what should I be looking for and how many mcg should I be wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Never figured out p83, never seen its disinhibitationary behavior, never seen its amplificationary behavior either.

Question: If I wear p83 solo, what should I be looking for and how many mcg should I be wearing?
      My best results came at 25 to 30. No more, no less. The more socially refined, shy or sexually repressed a girl is, the more willing she was to get freaky. I never experienced any amplification with it so not sure about that.

I would use P83 by itself and go about my day normally. Every once in a while during normal daily interactions I'd run into a girl who was like mentioned above and it would be like oh, now I get it. They suddenly want to open up about their sexual repressions and become vocal about it. I wouldn't say disinhibiting as much as comfort around the wearer and self confidence to the exposed. Kind of a dual action pheromone.

I didn't really post that before because way to many bandwagoners automatically associated it with the inhibition factor. Its a fun molecule but for me it had a very specific range that it worked in.

I used to make up some outrageous claims with some molecules just to see how many others would follow suit. It became kind of a game with some of us. Tacitus was a very fun guy who started that trend and would write stuff that was just hilarious. People would jump right on and it was a regular laugh fest. You never knew when he was being serious or having a laugh at our expense. Miss him dearly! Reminded me a lot of Carlin.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

it's that standalone or need other stuff to cover and amplified it...?
        Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          P83 was standalone Natty.

where's the comment feature, i don't see it today...?

are the P83 strong enough for standalone or depend on the dossage, what is the best purpose for using P83
        Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

I moved these posts and created a thread for it. I didn't want the XS128 thread to go off track. Its totally my fault for hijacking it:(.

So here we are in its very own thread

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            The more socially refined, shy or sexually repressed a girl is, the more willing she was to get freaky. I never experienced any amplification with it so not sure about that.
            This. I don't have any P83, and don't really care to purchase any if there is an XS product that covers this base.

...Is there?

Comment

It's my understanding that Steve is quite close to nailing down the specific molecule that P83 is. As far as a mix goes, PSE is supposed to work along a similar line. I've never had much success with it but there are plenty of people who have, so it's still worth checking out.

Comment

• RTBoss
                RTBoss commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll put it on the list for my next order, thx!

I always found P83 made some girls more amiable to Game. Not all. Was a hit or miss and required you to combine it often with other things in my experience. Not worth it in my opinion, plenty of other good products exist.

Comment

I also find it speeds everything up/time. everyone moves, walks talks faster, like life is on fast forward. I never start the night on p83 because sometimes it can get me anxious. I make sure i wait until i'm in a super good unstoppable state after a few approaches. p83 seems to me like a anxious/excited energy
                i think both are the same feelings but are subjectively felt different, some people well get excited, some well get anxious. I get the feeling like i need to do something but never knowing what that something is that i have to do. so i can see how that can be steered, in anyway.

Comment

P83 has verbal dis-inhibiting that is sexual. Like 1-900 number chat line. There is overlap between AD's TAL and P83 in terms of effects. However I complained that P83 does not diffuse well with a more concentrated spray. If you dillute it and do more sprays, you can overcome the diffusion issues. Once you do this, you will find that adjusting the dose downward can be required. I often use like 2.5 - 5 mcg in a mix. TAL does not have this problem, and also has more of a physical dis-inhibition effect. You have to be very careful with TAL, I wouldn't go much pas 2.5 mcg on a man. Both can cause blowback. I also found that P78 had some similar characteristics but none of the blowback - and very widely well received so you can wear it at high amounts.

Comment

Bumping this thread, as I just noticed this in the ImpactXS thread. I take it you think P83 is something other than Beta-THDOC then, Steve? I'm at this point entirely convinced that it is Beta-THDOC, so this would interest me. Are you sure you didn't discover P103 instead? The two can seem similar at first, but P103's light drunkenness, faster hits of greater intensity, and acute tolerance build sets it apart.

So if you're labeling something other than Beta-THDOC as P83, then tell me, what do you feel sets it apart from Beta-THDOC, and on a similar note, what makes you think Beta-THDOC is not P83? What differences, if any, have you noted?

Comment

P83 for me turned to be best product . In south Asia, where cultural values inhibits sexuality, P83 exposes all off.
                      it makes women chattier, and if you keep on chatting , then land up on her bed. I had great results in past 2 months with P83.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X