yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A314 Dark version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A314 Dark version

I don't find it to be any different than the other A314 that they also sell. The only difference that I noticed was the price. So if you're thinking about getting some, I'd suggest trying the cheaper one first.

Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-29-2019, 08:48 AM. Reason: Moved topic to the right board

Or do t try either it's a horrible company
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

It isn't the best of companies, true. But they do have a good product. The leaders of the Epipen company are horrible people, but if I needed an epipen, I wouldn't let that stop me. Ya know?

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        That makes sense

Thanks for the tip, AD definitely has sketchy customer service though I have to agree.

Comment

I bought a few of their products after their relaunch (Androtics). They all seem to be either duds or just really crappy. I now strictly use PSX products because they actually work

If Androtics haven't changed since I last bought their products back in 2014, I would've still been loyal to their company to this today
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

They lost trust from clients and in this business it's crucial to have trust in the vendor. Along with outrageous prices that's a killer
          Pheromone XS

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
              They lost trust from clients and in this business it's crucial to have trust in the vendor. Along with outrageous prices that's a killer
              That goes without saying for any company and AD lost it a long time ago.

Best advice I can give about AD: run, don't walk from them. Their products were good years ago, before they started screwing over their customers and suppliers. Now, they're barely a shell of their former selves.

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
                I don't find it to be any different than the other A314 that they also sell. The only difference that I noticed was the price. So if you're thinking about getting some, I'd suggest trying the cheaper one first.

Are you saying you purchased the A314 dark version?

Comment

I feel it to be an insidious breach of human frailties when a company cashes out on its name and name alone. It gives trust a bad name and the world needs more.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I feel it to be an insidious breach of human frailties when a company cashes out on its name and name alone. It gives trust a bad name and the world needs more.
                    Along with losing brand trust they now try and hike there products at over twice the price of other companies what's joke
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Our bad experience may not be someone else's is. Some may be brand new to AD, try their products and love it.

Live and let live.

Comment

Their products are ok. Just be aware of shipping issues and the chargeback time limit of your credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                          Our bad experience may not be someone else's is. Some may be brand new to AD, try their products and love it.

Live and let live.
                          I get Androtics newsletters occasionally and I really enjoy going through their copywriting, imo they are written quite well, if I was more oblivious I could be getting sucked in and purchasing more of their products.
                          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Yes, their writer(s) ARE talented as are some on pherotruth forum. I wish I knew how to write that way. I couldn't sell a pheromone in a strip club.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Live and let live.
                              Yes, who knows if they may come up with a decent blend. Still love PXS.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                We know you do. Ordering from other vendors means nothing except you are a explorer of mones. ahahahah

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X