yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sexpionage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexpionage?

I recently realized I have a bottle of Sexpionage I forgot about in my collection, lol. I've had nice success with the OCCO and EOW copulins from LPMP and have tried BI once or twice with decent results as well. Anyway, I recently started seeing a guy who is wanting to take things slow in the sexy department whereas I am not...and I've never tried my Sexpionage phero!

How is sexpionage for getting him to move faster? Lol. I'm thinking of wearing it on an upcoming date I have this weekend. Is the smell awful? How much should I apply? I've read some people say it got them immediately dicked down and others say they didn't notice as many effects. Would it be weird to pair it with something softer like Girlfriend? Would I be better off with BI or pure cops, or something from XS?

Also how does it wear in every day settings such as a classroom? Anyways any thoughts on this blend are appreciated, thanks!
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

The sex gets intens fast with sexpionage.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• somechick99
      somechick99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good lol I'm going to start wearing it out and gauging reactions. Maybe I'll pair it with PSEL unless that would be too much?

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Both are sexual beasts, so that might be too much. Hope NuTrix can come in the thread and give her 50c.

I was thinking, too, that Sexpionage feels like PSEL.

I have always liked pairing Sexpionage and BI for bed sports. I like the orgasms that I have while wearing Sexpionage. I think because Sexpionage and BI have Enone that intensifies them for me.

It IS a cop bomb. It DOES stink. You WILL want a cover

A couple stripes of Sexpionage and a spray of PSEL will have him squirming, even if he tries not to act on it

It would definitely add a sexual element to Girlfriend.

Happy experimenting!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

So this is just MY experience with Sexpionage and PSEL in social settings. When I wear Compromising Positions (scented Sexpionage) in public around the boy, he gets "nervous"...or maybe anxious. And a little testy. lol. I am assuming it is because he can't act on what it is doing to him.

With PSEL, I didn't notice any frustration from him. I felt he was more disinhibited than with Sexpionage. It MAY have been having similar turn on effects, but he was more ready to talk about with PSEL than avoid it.

Our experience with Comp P was actually kind of funny. We were talking and other people were interrupting and he just went and sat down...almost pouty about it... made a snarky comment about how I couldn't talk to everyone at once. And this is SO NOT LIKE HIM.

With PSEL, we were in public, but not a lot of other people around like with the Comp P, but he didn't act agitated. He just talked about sex for hours. hahahah!
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Psel has a very strong social side to it too, Sexpionage do not.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm considering going with only PSEL and Girlfriend just because I haven't tried Sexpionage before and don't want a bad result. I've certainly witnessed how some guys can become aggressive with super copulin formulas like that...and the date is dinner and a movie lmao so he wouldn't be able to act for at least several hours.

I've also found that PSEL mixed with DM+ gets some pretty great hits. *Sigh* the struggle of picking which of my many pheromones to wear....
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Dilemma, dilemma,

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
          I'm considering going with only PSEL and Girlfriend just because I haven't tried Sexpionage before and don't want a bad result. I've certainly witnessed how some guys can become aggressive with super copulin formulas like that...and the date is dinner and a movie lmao so he wouldn't be able to act for at least several hours.

I've also found that PSEL mixed with DM+ gets some pretty great hits. *Sigh* the struggle of picking which of my many pheromones to wear....
          When in doubt: Add more DM+.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X