yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Price of Mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of Mones

Someone on AD is claiming it takes three years to make a batch of a molecule. Why would it take this long? Once the process has been figured out isn't it simply following the process over and over until you get the amount you want? Isn't there automation machines that greatly speed up the process of making these molecules once the patterns are known?

Forgive my stupidity in chemistry but I feel that if an old friend of mine could make LSD from the foam in a mattress after thirty processes over a few days then three years seems a little excessive if the formula is already known.

Again forgive my stupidity as I am talking entirely out of my ass.

I replied on AD. The poster quoted john/Brian at AD but when I called her out she wouldn't give me the quote. AD has never been honest and she is a blind follower. She really pisses me off, I don't get how a person with a middle school chemistry education can think that is possible. Nuclear enriching doesn't even take that damn long. Unless you think mones are magic molecules that you let sit in the bright sun light under a solar flare located in the Bahamas in perfect white sand, all while being blessed by a Rabi and hand dissolved by MC Hammer in a machine that shrinks you down to atomic size that you bought from the real life adaption of "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" this isn't even plausable. But what do I know, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
      I replied on AD. The poster quoted john/Brian at AD but when I called her out she wouldn't give me the quote. AD has never been honest and she is a blind follower. She really pisses me off, I don't get how a person with a middle school chemistry education can think that is possible. Nuclear enriching doesn't even take that damn long. Unless you think mones are magic molecules that you let sit in the bright sun light under a solar flare located in the Bahamas in perfect white sand, all while being blessed by a Rabi and hand dissolved by MC Hammer in a machine that shrinks you down to atomic size that you bought from the real life adaption of "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" this isn't even plausable. But what do I know, right?

I couldn't......hell I didn't say it better myself. lol

Comment

And they deleted some of the stupid posts I replied too. This person, little dragon, had her post nominated for saying go ask john. Jesus, the nerve...

Comment

I seen that shit. See, AD is sitting on a gold mine of data about some amazing molecules and the public suffers because of the way they run their business.

I'd like to get reporting status over there just so I can get a break on some of the P's but damn...I feel dirty every time I leave there.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
            MrGoodbar714 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmao... I'm sure they have a few cronies snooping around this forum...

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm positive of this MrGoodbar. I keep reading suspicious posts about how AD products are so much more powerful than XS

Agree with Magnus.. They have piles of data that can really be useful. Instead of working on that data or sharing it, they just seem to let it go... ???

BTW, Reporting status there does not mean you get insight on P's. You just get the P's a little cheaper. If that's what you are looking for, sure go for it. However, keep in mind that SteveO know most of the putatives and is making them available in his store. Why not try some here. Atleast the information will not get lost and Steve will point out the right molecule at some time.

I have also done a side-by-side study of molecule prices P's vs XS offerings. The price here are much competitive. At AD, all you get is fixed pricing for mones - $28.95 for approx 500mcg of mone.

Better spend time and money on a company that cares and reciprocates the value that we add by giving feedback. Let AD rot where it is.

Cheers

Comment

Steve starts at 12.5 Mcg per spray for less than AD charges for 2.5 on most, and less than 5.0 for sure. And AD is believed to be watering things down. Some things I like AD for. Some products just are special. But for research chems you want in the future, Steve is where to go. If Steve can't product a molecule, he will share the name. Then we can source it ourselves. AD? What about the countless putitives that are no longer sold.

Comment

Agree with both of you 100% But like Kimba says, some of AD's products are just special. Eventually we will figure those out and can share them and quite possibly even improve on them.

Can you imagine a mx297 that is not beta and is sexual in nature.....holy grail product right there folks.

One thing worries be about all this though. Were in at the ground floor with this science. As the body of science grows.....big money is going to be attracted to it and man, i've seen big money do horrible stuff with good things.

AD is on the forefront of that ideology and see how they have evolved.

Something dark is going on over there. I'm not sure what it is, but my instincts feel it. Don't take the word dark too seriously.....I can be dramatic at times. lol

Just as a for instance; Thata Miss Dragon person. I've read her journal and she seems to be an intelligent person. But when it comes to questioning AD, she toes the party line better than your average robot. lol Surely she is aware of the changes that others who have left are. Surely she has tried other companies products...I just don't know unless she is getting really special prices and access to products that are not even available to the regular reporting user.

Comment

I moved this to the other vendors area to better serve the community. I really don't like the bashing of companies and rather not see it, but I get where people are coming from. Its venting and its good for you sometimes. Be happy and love life. There are to many things that bring us down out there. I would just encourage as many people as you can to join our community.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I'm talking to one disgruntled AD user at the moment myself. lol Boy is he mad. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X