LPMP Substitutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPMP Substitutions

Similar to the LPMP/PXS Combination thread, I was hoping to create one place to share LPMP blends that are similar to PXS blends so that those of us who have LPMP can find another way to use up those blends until we can afford to get the PheromoneXS equivalent. Or if we really want a particular LPMP blend, it would be great to be able to purchase the PXS version instead, if it exists.

I have seen comparisons scattered through some of the threads, so hopefully you guys have some helpful suggestions.
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Is there a PXS blend that is similar to MegaWatt? That one caught my eye because I am looking for something that helps with productivity/motivation....
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
      Is there a PXS blend that is similar to MegaWatt? That one caught my eye because I am looking for something that helps with productivity/motivation....
      Sport.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Marsbars Cool. It makes you extremely task focused.

• daydreambeliever
        daydreambeliever commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! This is the one I ordered. I'm also thinking of buying Thinker.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool.

You just reminded me that I need to bust out the Mega watt more... I’ve been neglecting it. Do you have it? How does it work for you?
      Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
      PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X